Monday, November 14, 2011

Not So Smooth-ee

Brekkie today was a smoothie. Or it was supposed to be smooth. I made a smoothie with almond milk, some cherry vanilla Yoplait Light, a few frozen strawberries and some chunks of frozen pineapple. Yummy. Then I had the bright idea to add pomegranate seeds. They added nice flavour. And lots and lots of crunchy bits.

*sigh* Drinking that smoothie was interesting. Especially spitting out all of those seeds and chunks of seeds. Lesson learned. No pomegranate seeds in smoothies. Maybe I will get some pomegranate juice and freeze cubes and toss them in, instead.

 A big tumbler full of fruity goodness. Would have been better without the crunch. lol

Laundry day, today. Load number two is in the washer. I have sweaters and delicates tumbling gently in a low dryer. So much fun. I still need to run my vacuum and put my blender away. I was going to scrub my bathroom, today but I changed my mind and I'll do it, tomorrow.

I had a pretty good eating day, yesterday and the day before. Plan to do even better, today. I'd also like to get out for a walk. Now that the nasty swelling from my recent fall is finally going down on my frakking knee, I think I can handle it.

I can't think of anything else to say, right now so I am going to motor. I'll talk to you, later. (If anyone is still reading this drek. ;) lol)

2 comments:

Talk to me! :D I love comments, enjoy discussion and debate. I wear my big girl panties and welcome constructive criticism. I do not accept anonymous comments. Not because I can't take the heat. I can. It is because I believe that if you are going to say it, you need to have the balls to put a name to it.

Please do not spam my comments. If you would like for me to check out your blog, if you follow me/have me on your blogroll and would like me to follow you/add you to my blogroll, please shoot me an e-mail with your blog URL. I will come visit :). Same goes if you are a company or PR. Please shoot me an e-mail. You can find my address in the contact tab at the top of my blog page. Thank you. :D