Someone really needs a new frakking brain. *sigh*
1. What is your occupation right now ?
2.What color are your socks right now?
Uh... It's August. In Arizona. I am barefoot, baby.
3. What are you listening to right now?
The Weather Channel on my TV.
4. What was the last thing that you ate?
Cantaloupe. Nom, nom, nom.
5. Can you drive a stick shift?
Yepper. But I prefer slime drive. (Automatic transmission.)
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
7. Do you like the person you stole this blog from?
Yeah... I think I do. :D
8. How old are you today?
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
10. What is your favorite drink?
11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Yes. But, for the first time since I was nineteen I have "virgin" hair. That shouldn't last that long... I am planning to douse it in chemicals, soon.
12. Favorite food?
Hmmm... That's a toughie. Obviously, I like to strap on the old feedbag and I like a wide variety of noms. I guess if pinned down, I would have to say a really fabulous steak.
13. What is the last movie you watched?
The Hangover. "What do you do when you're too fucked up?" Tee hee.
14. Favorite day of the year?
15. How do you vent anger?
Verbally and at high volume.
16. What was your favorite toy as a child?
My Wonder horse!
17. What is your favorite season?
Autumn. Summer is over and the days are cool, the nights crisp. Leaves are changing, sweaters come out, pumpkins are piled on store shelves and the Autumn and Winter holidays are all coming up. Alas... It is still Summer.
18. Cherries or Blueberries?
Cherries, please. Blueberries have a strange aftertaste that is exceedingly off putting to me.
19. Do you want your friends to blog this survey?
Absobloominglutely! I am a nosy biotch and I love reading these things. :D
20. Where is you favorite place to escape?
Into a good book.
21. Favorite Tv Show?
The Amazing Race.
22. Living arrangements?
We live in a rented condo, for the present. Early next year, we should be able to afford to rent a nice sized house. Finally. Yes, we rent by choice. Call us crazy, but we don't like home ownership. Been there, done that. Don't want to do it, again. We love the freedom and knowing that if something goes wrong, we pick up the phone and call the landlord. Crappy neighbours move in? We pack up and move on. House values plunge and property taxes go up? Who cares? Not us! :D
23. When was the last time you cried?
Sorry. Not discussing that.
24. What is on the floor of your closet?
I have a big closet. lol In the back, narrow storage area under the stairs is a few boxes and some packing and mailing materials. At the front of that area is my laundry basket and hampers. Then along one wall is a large container with some clothes that I am debating keeping or giving away. Across from that wall in the corner is my space heater for Winter. Then another container with some random shit in it, a big package of toilet paper, my one pair of shoes and my slippers.
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest?
My only friends are online. Yes, I am as big a pathetic, stupid loser as I sound.
26. What did you do last night?
Buried myself in the Internet until I could go to bed and sleep away eight more hours.
27. What are you most afraid of?
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?
Cheese. And spice. When I bite my food, I like it to bite me back.
29. Favorite dog breed?
Right now... Australian Shepherd.
30. Favorite day of the week?
Monday. I get my house and solitude back.
31. How many states have you lived in?
Three. California, Nevada and Arizona.
32. Diamonds or pearls?
Both. I am greedy.
33. What is your favorite flower?
Do this! Please! Spill your guts and tell us all about yourself. :D