Monday, February 4, 2013

Random Nattering

I want to start by thinking you, sweet bloggy friends for your beautiful, supportive words in comments on my last post. I can't even begin to tell you how much they mean to me. I didn't respond to them individually because I couldn't, without howling. But I want you to know that I have read every word, over and over and held them close to my heart and I know that your silent support, over the miles is part of what helps me to keep it together and to be as okay as I can be.

If anyone dares to tell me that there is no good in the world, I will gladly direct them to read your comments, both here and on my other blog because let me tell you, there is good. So much, so very much good. Especially in people, people I have never met face to face, yet care, care enough to show me love, to uplift me. I am so grateful and so lucky, in so many ways.

I am doing a little better... Hanging in there. I still can't talk too much about what is happening, I am still struggling with acceptance and will continue to do so. But that thread that has felt so very thin and fragile is a bit stronger and maybe, so am I.

Otherwise, things here are good. William is working hard, so is Patrick. I am getting back into the swing of swatching and blogging on Icy Nails and getting a little of my enthusiasm back. I recently purchased a new Color Club collection. It is gorgeous. I should be able to get it swatched, tomorrow, as long as it is good and sunny. I'll link the post when I review them. You'll plotz. I have already put them on a nail wheel and... Wow.

Days here are beautiful. Sixty, sunny, now that the storms have passed through. This Winter has been a pretty warm one, overall. It got super cold, for a little while, temps down to almost zero, at night, not getting out of the teens or low twenties during the day. I don't like it when it gets that cold. I know... Bitch, bitch, bitch! LOL

I had an appointment with a surgeon for my gallbladder. I have cancelled it for now... I don't feel like dealing with it, at the moment and while I am not completely comfortable, I am okay. Also, this surgeon isn't in my insurance network and I am stressing over how much I could end up owing out of pocket, when all is done. The thing is, this surgeon is one of the best in the area, he has mad skillz and has an extremely high patient satisfaction rating. I want to research the local in network surgeons and think about this. Going in network makes more sense and will likely be covered completely, between my insurance and my health fund. No need to rush, at the moment.

Blech. Stupid insurance companies get away with so much BS. If one has insurance, one shouldn'thave to stress over cost, one would think.

Well, that yawn just about cracked my jaw in half. LOL

1 comment:

  1. Can only send you a Zen hug (the hug that you would get if I was there and could hug you, but am not and can't) and say 'hang in there, girl' and take care of 'you'..

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! :D I love comments, enjoy discussion and debate. I wear my big girl panties and welcome constructive criticism. I do not accept anonymous comments. Not because I can't take the heat. I can. It is because I believe that if you are going to say it, you need to have the balls to put a name to it.

Please do not spam my comments. If you would like for me to check out your blog, if you follow me/have me on your blogroll and would like me to follow you/add you to my blogroll, please shoot me an e-mail with your blog URL. I will come visit :). Same goes if you are a company or PR. Please shoot me an e-mail. You can find my address in the contact tab at the top of my blog page. Thank you. :D