Friday, February 24, 2012

I'm Blonde! :D

Ni pictures, yet. I have one more thing I need to do then I will have it as I want it and can take photos. I'm pretty happy with it, overall but my roots and crown are a little lighter than I expected and a little yellow. I am going to go to Sally's and pick up some 10 volume and a toner to match my length and cool my hot roots and crown down a bit and finish it all off with some of that purple conditioner and I should be all set.

Looking in my mirror is a little strange, right now hee hee... but it is also like coming home. I am a light haired person by nature and personality and I have been wanting to do this for a very long time. Needless to say, I am staying this way, now. No more forays to the dark side for me. Right now, my roots and crown are about a level... 10-ish and my length and ends more like an 8. I actually prefer the slightly darker, cooler tone of my length and ends and I want all of my hair to match that tone.

Oh, all of my greys? Not a damned one of them got covered. ha ha Which is fine. I kind of like them, to be perfectly honest and now they look like really super light natural highlights running in streaks and strands throughout my hair. I can dig it.

Yes, I am a child of the seventies. :P

Food is good, so far. I did my customary smoothie for brekkie and am munching on a turkey sandwich and a few Special K cheddar cracker chips for lunch. I am drinking my water pretty well... I am not going to get a huge amount down because I have to go out later and I'll be hanged if I am going to spend all of that time running from one ladies room to another.

It's a really gorgeous day, here. It's 57, right now, according to The Weather Channel. It feels warmer than that, to me but whatever. It's supposed to top out around 62. I can live with that.

Mmmm... Diet Pepsi... *slurp*

I keep looking down and seeing my hair and thinking, "Huh?!?!" for a second. I'm going to adjust quickly, tho.

Okay. I need to finish my lunch and get some makeup on so I can run out, later. 

2 comments:

  1. I bet you look great as a blonde. It is almost time for my highlights. I have let them grow out this winter. It is time to go lighter again. I was always blonde in my youth but it got darker as I aged. Now it is a dark blonde or light brown. I hate my natural color. Being out in the sun helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see you as a blonde! It's way too hot today in Tampa around 85 degrees. I can't wait until it cools down again.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! :D I love comments, enjoy discussion and debate. I wear my big girl panties and welcome constructive criticism. I do not accept anonymous comments. Not because I can't take the heat. I can. It is because I believe that if you are going to say it, you need to have the balls to put a name to it.

Please do not spam my comments. If you would like for me to check out your blog, if you follow me/have me on your blogroll and would like me to follow you/add you to my blogroll, please shoot me an e-mail with your blog URL. I will come visit :). Same goes if you are a company or PR. Please shoot me an e-mail. You can find my address in the contact tab at the top of my blog page. Thank you. :D