Saturday, March 31, 2012

Out Like a Lamb

So, I finally go over the flu. I still have a residual cough, but it is getting better, slowly, every day. I hope to shake it completely, soon. I am still blowing thick, green goo out of my head, too. Yuk.

I have hit 300. again. I feel like such a total cow. A pig. A horror show on wheels. I need to get my shit together and get back to where I was before I took this long, idiotic detour and do it fast before I really end up in trouble. I hate myself, right now.

The weather is beautiful... Warm and sunny. Seventies. It is supposed to be in the mid fifties, tomorrow then warm back up as the week progresses.

I did my roots, the other day and applied dye all over my hair. My colour is smoother, lighter and the choppy and uneven spots are all blended away and I am even happier with how it looks.

I feel as if I don't deserve to blog. I need to get over that and get back to blogging.

I hate this new interface. I suppose I will have to get used to it, as stupid Blogger seems to think it is Facebook. Blech.

7 comments:

  1. You absolutely deserve to blog!!! We want to hear from you :D This is YOUR slice of the net right here, and your followers follow YOU not some idealistic view of what you think we want to see!

    Glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be so down on yourself! I really enjoy reading your posts! I hope you feel better asap :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You deserve to blog..never think that you don't. I understand about hating yourself..but you need to learn to at least like yourself. It's not easy for people like us..the ones who put ourselves down and feel crappy most of the time. But you CAN do it. I'm working on it myself. I'm back up to 314.:( Maybe a bit more now that I haven't weighed in a few days and have eaten like a major cow. I refuse to weigh until at least Thursday now and after I have not eaten very many carbs. Wish me luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate to hear you in such pain but I know we've all been there. You DO deserve to blog and I miss you when you aren't here. Blogging less hasn't helped soooo maybe blogging more would. Give it a try. We are all here for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could remember where I got this little affirmation but I can't. I sent it to my daughter this morning and I have it on my computer desk so that I can see it and repeat it as often as possible. Here goes: I accept myself unconditionally right now.

    Isn't that great? Hang in there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to see you back...as much as I love the nail blog I like this one more. Even if it is ups and downs. Also if you don't like the new interface I bleieve you can switch back to the old one. Hang in there and I have been in a rut too and looking forward to getting back on track with you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hang in there E! I was wondering what was going on because I saw posts on your nail blog (I love it too!) but none here.

    I am not a fan of the new interface either. You can use the OLD one for awhile before it goes away.

    Instead of focusing on the negative, try cleaning the proverbial slate. Today is a new day. Make this day 1 and build on it from there. Let NO ONE or NOTHING get in your way! You owe it to yourself to make YOU a priority. We are all rooting for you.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! :D I love comments, enjoy discussion and debate. I wear my big girl panties and welcome constructive criticism. I do not accept anonymous comments. Not because I can't take the heat. I can. It is because I believe that if you are going to say it, you need to have the balls to put a name to it.

Please do not spam my comments. If you would like for me to check out your blog, if you follow me/have me on your blogroll and would like me to follow you/add you to my blogroll, please shoot me an e-mail with your blog URL. I will come visit :). Same goes if you are a company or PR. Please shoot me an e-mail. You can find my address in the contact tab at the top of my blog page. Thank you. :D