1. Since I talked about psychics this week - I'm curious....if you could see one for free and you could only ask one question - what would it be?
* "Will I ever be free of my marriage?"
2. What's your favorite ice cream flavor and topping?
* Butter Pecan ice cream is like a frozen little orgasm on my tongue. Toppers? Uh... Caramel. Duh! Top butter pecan ice cream with caramel (salted caramel?!?!?!) and I won't just eat it, I'll rip off all of my clothes and roll in it. In public. Moaning in ecstasy the whole time.
3. What's your preferred method of working out? DVDs, an external gym, gym inside your home, classes?
* Walking. I am a walker. I like to walk. When I was younger, I would take off and walk for hours, all day, sometimes. I didn't care where I went, I just wanted that freedom, the fresh air, the time alone with my thoughts and the songs in my head. (Yes, I am certifiable.) I still like to walk. I love getting out of this damned house and feeling the breeze on my face, seeing the sky, the clouds and listening to the tunes from my phone pouring into my ears as I log mile after mile. I love the way it makes me feel, how it makes my blood sing.
A very dear and generous friend <3 recently sent me some workout DVDs and I am going to dig into them and see what I can do and make work for me, they should help me get exercise when getting out to the trails isn't an option.
4. If you work outside the home or if you ever did or will in the future - do you think it's better/easier to work with men or woman? Who do you work mostly with now?
* I am a housewife, so obviously I don't work outside the home, at present. When I did, I worked with more men than women. When I did work outside the home, the majority of my co workers were men, almost all of the management were men. But more and more women were infiltrating and even moving into positions of authority (I worked my ass off and gained one of those positions) and now, there are a lot of women in that industry. But the top jobs are still predominately occupied by men. *sigh* We are still fighting for our rights and the respect that we, as humans deserve. But this isn't a rant about women's rights. ;) lol
I actually like working with men. I feel comfortable with men in a professional setting and I gel well with them on the job. It isn't about sex, it is just about my personality; mine groks men, in the workplace.
5. Repeat question. Summarize your week in real life and in blog land.
* In real life, I am working with my doc to get my health issues squared away. It doesn't seem to be anything major, just chronic and hopefully, I will be feeling much better, soon. I also got a 'script for Imitrex for my migraines. I am keeping my little fingers crossed that it is going to help my poor, embattled head. I have been fighting falling into a bad depressive spell. I am trying really hard to hold it together, get my shit together and get my ass back on track. I need this. And I will, some way, make it happen. I can. I have. And I fucking will.
In blogland, I am just drifting in and out. I tend to withdraw into myself when things get heavy and things have been heavy in my head and in my fears and I haven't been talking them out, I have been internalizing and withdrawing. Not healthy, I know. I need to reach out and express, not hold it all in. I tried, in my last couple of entries. Maybe I'll do better.
Wow. Just wow. I can't seem to shut up, today. And look, I answered the last question. Proof that I am running off at the mouth. So to speak...