Sunday, June 12, 2011

I Was Going to Title This "Sunday Morning" but...

It is now afternoon.

That is what I get for being a sloth and sleeping until almost ten.

Guess I needed the z's.

It is warm, today and breezy. Summer is beginning to show it's self during the day but it is still cooling down nicely at night. I don't mind hotter days too much when I know that the evening will be refreshing.

I don't really have a lot to natter about, right now. I had a pretty good day, yesterday. I did fall to the lure of some baked salt and pepper chips, but I controlled my portion, rather than crunching out of the bag and was in my target range so I am good. :D My head is bad, today. I was haloing a lot day before yesterday so I knew this was coming. Bleargh!

Okay, I have to get going. I have stuff to do, I need to shower and get some war paint on and so forth. I'll see you all, later.

5 comments:

  1. I love summer. It's truly my favorite time of year even if it is hotter. I like the longer days and warmer nights etc. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, hope you feel better...salt and me. I love salt, hard to resist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got to sleep in a bit! I wish I could do that once in awhile. My body wakes me at 4 a.m., rain, shine, or no matter if I managed to stay up later the night before! Hoping that the banger is gone when you wake today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a good day, Erika. I completely took a break from blogging yesterday. It was just too relaxing a day for me to exert myself. I enjoyed the sunshine and then did a few things around the house. Wishing you a Happy Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your head is better soon. I have a history with migraines too and I know some of the pain and stress they can cause.
    I'm wishing you relief from pain and better times ahead.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! :D I love comments, enjoy discussion and debate. I wear my big girl panties and welcome constructive criticism. I do not accept anonymous comments. Not because I can't take the heat. I can. It is because I believe that if you are going to say it, you need to have the balls to put a name to it.

Please do not spam my comments. If you would like for me to check out your blog, if you follow me/have me on your blogroll and would like me to follow you/add you to my blogroll, please shoot me an e-mail with your blog URL. I will come visit :). Same goes if you are a company or PR. Please shoot me an e-mail. You can find my address in the contact tab at the top of my blog page. Thank you. :D