Thursday, January 19, 2012

All That and a Bag of Chips

I swear that the weeks go faster and faster. As long as they speed along until the middle of April...

I am craving popcorn. 



I guess that you can guess, by my title how yesterday went...

Yeah.

Shouldn't have had the salad and chicken for lunch, yesterday. It left me feeling a little empty and I got myself into a pile of trouble. I should have had a protein smoothie as I had planned. 

I am right dead on track, today. I did protein smoothies for brekkie and lunch. I was barely feeling hungry by the time half past one rolled around and I had my lunch and I am just beginning to feel a little rumbly in my tumbly, for dinner, now. This is good. Nourishment and not feeling as if I want to eat my house down. Why didn't I get this stuff a long time ago?

So, it is still not Wintry, around here. The high got up to almost seventy, today. Compared to this time, last year it feels like the tropics in my neck of the woods. Sunny, warm, temps like March or the first part of April, not January. I am not fooled, tho. I have a sneaking suspicion that Old Man Winter has a nasty trick or two up his sleeve and we are going to be assholes and elbows deep in snow, ice and misery for at least one or two good blasts.

Pray I am wrong.

My frakking head is bad and rapidly ramping up to nearly unbearable. Tomorrow should be a lot of fun. By then, I will spend all day with the blinds drawn, sitting on the sofa waiting for my brain to implode. Yay! Migraines!

3 comments:

  1. The popcorn scenario is the exact one I played last Sat. I haven't been to the movies in months so I went to 'The Devil Inside'. Loved it. But only half as much as I loved the popcorn. Damn it, but I eat it almost gone before the real movie starts! LOL And since it was a free refill...that was my dinner. LOL

    Not very wintery in Central Florida either. I feel ripped off. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't feel ripped off! lol As long as the snow stays away, I am a happy girl! hee hee

      I can down a huge tub of movie theater popcorn without even taking a breath! That stuff is laced with crack! I just know it. lol The last time I went to the movies I inhaled a tub and about tow-thirds of my husband's. Saaad...

      Delete

Talk to me! :D I love comments, enjoy discussion and debate. I wear my big girl panties and welcome constructive criticism. I do not accept anonymous comments. Not because I can't take the heat. I can. It is because I believe that if you are going to say it, you need to have the balls to put a name to it.

Please do not spam my comments. If you would like for me to check out your blog, if you follow me/have me on your blogroll and would like me to follow you/add you to my blogroll, please shoot me an e-mail with your blog URL. I will come visit :). Same goes if you are a company or PR. Please shoot me an e-mail. You can find my address in the contact tab at the top of my blog page. Thank you. :D