Friday, January 6, 2012

Holy Shit! BYOC is Back! Yay!!!

Draz is back in fine form and she has presented us with fresh, new BYOC. I am all over this, fo shizz.

1. How do you feel about NY resolutions? Do you make them? Do you forget about them quickly? Do they help you?

I don't make resolutions. I have learned that if I tell myself that I have to do something or can't have something, that is a sure as hell way to get me running in the opposite direction. I set goals. For some reason, I can live with those. 

 2. Did you put up a Christmas tree? How many? Is it still up?

Yep. One. No.

We did a tiny tree strung with green L.E.D. lights, red and white candy printed satin ribbon and cookie cutters on ribbon hangers. I placed it on my kitchen windowsill. It was adorable and Christmas-y but took up no space in our tiny home. 

The spot in which our normal tree is normally set up is home to Sabryna's food and water dishes. She is thirteen, now and she is getting unsteady on her feet. Being on hard, slippery lino is so difficult for her. She loses her footing and falls so we put her dishes in the dining area and she can stay on broadloom and it is easier for her to get back and forth to her dishes and to eat and drink.  Sabryna only has to walk across the slick floor to go out the back door to go potty. It is hard for her but she spends less time on it. Poor baby girl. She isn't going to be around all that much longer and I just want to make life as easy and comfortable as I can for her.

 3. How many total Christmases did you choose to have to attend outside of your home?

Not a damned one. :D 


4. What are you most looking forward to this year?

April!!!!!!!!!!!! We make our last BK payment and get our discharge, that month. Then we will have a massive loosening up in our budget and can finally afford to get out of Condo Hell. I. Can't. Wait! Just four months to go. Boy, has this been a hell ride. 

 5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in real life and in blogland this week.

In real life: I am back with a vengeance. 

In Blogland: I am back in a vengeance.

Look out.

Why the fuck can't I get my font back to normal after copy and pasting stuff? What is up with that shit? Am I stupid? Is Blogger stupid? *sigh*

Why am I cussing so much? :P

1 comment:

  1. I love the cussing! It means my IQ is back!!!! That makes me so happy! The title made me laugh out loud. I just love you.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! :D I love comments, enjoy discussion and debate. I wear my big girl panties and welcome constructive criticism. I do not accept anonymous comments. Not because I can't take the heat. I can. It is because I believe that if you are going to say it, you need to have the balls to put a name to it.

Please do not spam my comments. If you would like for me to check out your blog, if you follow me/have me on your blogroll and would like me to follow you/add you to my blogroll, please shoot me an e-mail with your blog URL. I will come visit :). Same goes if you are a company or PR. Please shoot me an e-mail. You can find my address in the contact tab at the top of my blog page. Thank you. :D