Thursday, February 18, 2010

Bleargh!

I am ill, whiny and a total bitch, today. My husband's cold is kicking my big, pink ass all over the place. My ears are stuffed up and hurt, my throat is sore, my beak is all stuffed up and running and I am beginning to cough. Ah, the joys of having asthma. Every cold I get, even a stupid head cold will cause me trouble in my chest, too.

Stupid germ bag husband, anyway. There ought to be a law.

I went out f a little walk with my dog, this morning. I enjoyed the exercise but I am regretting it, now, as I feel worse. But it was nice to get out of the house. I just put on walking shoes, bra and slapped my wavy brimmed sun hat over my uncombed, messy braids and went. Nobody really saw me, so it didn't matter that I looked like donkeys. lol

It is still unseasonably warm around here. It almost feels Spring-like. While out walking, I saw fat buds on some of the trees. Soon, there will be fresh, green leaves. I am looking forward to Spring. I have had enough fun with Winter.

I am doing okay on my eating. And not as okay but better, overall. I need to stop beating myself up and being so much of a perfectionist and just accept positive change, no matter how small; celebrate it and keep trying. Good talk, huh? lol

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, such pretty changes over here!! Yes, do stop beating yourself up, my friend. Of course, I do it to myself alot too, but still. Working on the good things and the positive things will make you feel so much better, hopefully with the end result of helping you with the things about yourself that you deem negative. Oy. Did that make sense? I was trying to verbalize a bit of a tectonic shift within myself. I kind of actually like me, all 175 lbs of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. It did make sense. :D

    Tectonic shift... I like that. :D :D :D And I am so stealing it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I didn't know you had a blog. I'll add you to my reading list.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! :D I love comments, enjoy discussion and debate. I wear my big girl panties and welcome constructive criticism. I do not accept anonymous comments. Not because I can't take the heat. I can. It is because I believe that if you are going to say it, you need to have the balls to put a name to it.

Please do not spam my comments. If you would like for me to check out your blog, if you follow me/have me on your blogroll and would like me to follow you/add you to my blogroll, please shoot me an e-mail with your blog URL. I will come visit :). Same goes if you are a company or PR. Please shoot me an e-mail. You can find my address in the contact tab at the top of my blog page. Thank you. :D