Saturday, February 20, 2010

Hello!

Welcome to my strange, strange blog, my friends. I now have three followers. *tickled pink*

Typical of capricious Arizona weather, today was very cold, cloudy and spitting rain, snow and even a few ice pellets. then it would stop, the sun would shine a bit and big patches of blue sky would show, then clouds closed in again and the rain started up, again. It is supposed to be stormy, tomorrow, too. I am delighted, as I adore nasty weather. The darker, wilder, wetter and windier, the better.

I am one of those weirdos who get bummed with the sun comes out. lol I do enjoy sunshine but I need regular cloudy days and rain, to keep me balanced. I should be a Pacific Northwest dweller. Blissing out on all of the clouds and rain and savouring the sun, when it does come out. :D

Dang it, I need to do my nails. I would like some new polish colours. Maybe some blue? Deep, dark purple. Soft lavendery purple. I have a thing for OPI polish. I love their brush and the colours are beautiful and I love the shade names they come up with. OPI is the best polish I have ever used.

I am munching on jelly beans. I know... I was craving a sweet and these seemed the least harmful. I measured out a small serving and left the bag safely in the kitchen. ;) Yum! Orange. My all time favourite flavour of jelly bean.

What I am really craving is Cadbury Creme Eggs. And Caramel Eggs. Gah! Easter time is a hazard, with all the chocolate and eggs. *hiding*

My stupid cold still lingers in my life. It has decided to inhabit my chest for a bit. I have a light, irritating dry cough. I am drinking a lot to help tamp it down. It isn't serious. Just a minor irritation. I'll live. If my head ever clears out and my beak ever unstuffs (I know... not a word lol) it's self.

Spring training began, today. Just pitchers and catchers, so far. Go, Cubs, Go!

My husband likes The Andy Griffith Show. A lot. Too much. And Gunsmoke and other oaters. I swear, he is morphing into his father, right before my eyes. And it is really beginning to frighten me. Thank God I have my puter. If I had to live through all of those shows without this distraction, I don't know what I would do. But I think that it would involve a clock tower and a high powered rifle.

5 comments:

  1. I love all the old shows too, I confess. Of course, I don't spend nearly the time in front of the tube as I used to do. More spent working on art...and working period. Sheesh. So sorry your cold has settled into your chest. I hate when that happens. Anyway, I am a lover of the foul weather too. I loved living in the PNW. That said, I am not much of a fan of the sun ever. It truly hurts my eyes. I don't care for the heat at all. I prefer spring to summer for the sun isn't quite as disturbing then. The weather not as hot. I am quite a blatherer, aren't I???

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband likes those old shows too. I don't mind them once in a while but not everyday. I hope your cold clears up soon. It's cold and rainy here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks gals. :D I like them, now and again but not as a steady diet. lol

    I hope that this cold goes soon, too. I have had enough fun with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's hilarious that your husband watches Andy Griffith. It's ancient and corny and he has to be watching it over and over again.
    Mine loved watching M.A.S.H. and did for years until he even got sick of them.

    Is that damn cold still hanging on? Get thee hence miserable cold I say!

    Do you know I think I've finally kicked my Cadbury mini egg addiction? Yes, tis true. I don't crave them any more and don't eat bucket loads of them when I do eat them. One small bag will suffice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOC, I am impressed! :D

    The cold is beginning to loosen it's grip. At last. :D

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! :D I love comments, enjoy discussion and debate. I wear my big girl panties and welcome constructive criticism. I do not accept anonymous comments. Not because I can't take the heat. I can. It is because I believe that if you are going to say it, you need to have the balls to put a name to it.

Please do not spam my comments. If you would like for me to check out your blog, if you follow me/have me on your blogroll and would like me to follow you/add you to my blogroll, please shoot me an e-mail with your blog URL. I will come visit :). Same goes if you are a company or PR. Please shoot me an e-mail. You can find my address in the contact tab at the top of my blog page. Thank you. :D