I think I have time for this... lol
1. Tell me about your first childhood home that you remember.
The first one I can remember is the cottage in La Quinta California, where my brother was born. At the time we lived there, La Quinta was just a tiny date palm on the side of the road, not the tourist trap/enclave it is, now. My memories of that place are vague, indeed but I do remember it.
2. What is hands down your favorite color on this Earth?
Blue. I love blue. I love other colours, like pink, red... But yeah. I am a blue girl.
3. What kind of hair do you prefer on your significant other? Or what kind of hair is a turn on to you?
Short, very well groomed. I have no problem with long hair on a man, as long as it is extremely well cared for and in beautiful condition. The naturally or assisted chrome dome is kinda sexy as hell but I really like a nice coif. But not TOO coiffed. And I don't care for the Sean Hannity look. (I don't care for Sean Hannity... ;))
4. Now that it's summer...do you mow your lawn or does someone else? How long does it take you? Do you hate or love doing it?
Uh... What's a lawn? This is Arizona. Lawns are few and far between, even in old, established neighbourhoods. You just don't see a whole lot of grass in this state. Except for the golf courses, of course.
5. Repeat question: Summarize your week.
Well, I don't get a snazzy vest like our Drazzie, but I did finally, finally get the Urban Decay Naked palette. Beauty.com had a 20% off Friends and Family sale and EBates had 13 % for their 13th Birthday celebration going on and it was too good a deal to pass up. So, yeah. Yay! I love it. :D
For the rest of my week, kindly see my previous post. :D