Thursday, May 3, 2012

Removed Some Gadgets

I got a warning on my other blog that Shabby Blogs content could be dangerous due to malicious mallware on their site. I removed all Shabby Blogs content from that blog and from this one, including my grab buttons which used Shabby Blogs code. After I removed the button and code and the unfed Husband button from my other blog, the warning disappeared so hopefully that took care of the problem. My blogs should be safe, as they weren't directly affected, the warning was a cross post from Shabby Blogs.

Just thought that you guys who have Shabby Blogs content might like to to know. If you get the warning, remove any content/code fron Shabby Blogs and you should be okay. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! :D I love comments, enjoy discussion and debate. I wear my big girl panties and welcome constructive criticism. I do not accept anonymous comments. Not because I can't take the heat. I can. It is because I believe that if you are going to say it, you need to have the balls to put a name to it.

Please do not spam my comments. If you would like for me to check out your blog, if you follow me/have me on your blogroll and would like me to follow you/add you to my blogroll, please shoot me an e-mail with your blog URL. I will come visit :). Same goes if you are a company or PR. Please shoot me an e-mail. You can find my address in the contact tab at the top of my blog page. Thank you. :D