Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sunday. Eclipse Day

I am going to try to get eclipse pics, tonight. The best viewing time for my area is supposed to start around 5:25. Since it is going to start then, I should be able to see the whole thing from my front balcony before the sun sets behind the hill and won't need to drive out somewhere. *fingers crossed* William hates to have to go out somewhere to see something and was resisting my plans to drive out Iron Spring Road to find a spot that had a clear line of sight all the way to the horizon with no hills in the way. I still think that I should go out there but...


I have lost my fight, when it comes to his stubborn assholeness. I am over trying. It is amazing how the human being has the capacity to just shut down and not feel, after a while, isn't it?

I am going to go get in the shower, get ready and go do a little shopping. I have a 30% award for CVS that has to be used today and a few other things to do. And if I don't get out of this house, I am going to go starkers.

Yesterday was a pretty goo day... I came in just under 1900 calories for the day. Not stellar but I am pleased with myself for maintaining some manner of control and not blowing it out. I am not going to punish myself for not being perfect. I am going to praise myself for doing better. Interesting concept, that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! :D I love comments, enjoy discussion and debate. I wear my big girl panties and welcome constructive criticism. I do not accept anonymous comments. Not because I can't take the heat. I can. It is because I believe that if you are going to say it, you need to have the balls to put a name to it.

Please do not spam my comments. If you would like for me to check out your blog, if you follow me/have me on your blogroll and would like me to follow you/add you to my blogroll, please shoot me an e-mail with your blog URL. I will come visit :). Same goes if you are a company or PR. Please shoot me an e-mail. You can find my address in the contact tab at the top of my blog page. Thank you. :D