Sunday, May 30, 2010

I Haz a Hongry, Today

I don't know what it is... Earlier today, I had no appetite at all. I had to force down my morning oatmeal and strawberries. Now, I am so hungry I could eat a horse. From the ears down. While it is running. I am properly nourished, so this is probably just old pattern silliness rearing it's ugly head. It shall pass. :D

I am doing well eating. I am nicely on track, trending a little low, still tho not in the 900's low. So that is better. I was planning a walk later but that isn't happening. My stupid hip has gone psycho on me and it hurts. A lot. *sigh* I had better rest it so that I can continue be able to walk, at all. Gurgh!

In spite of my whining and complaining, it is a lovely day. Sunny, warm and breezy. My wind chime is playing a soft little tune and the birds are singing. Son is working, today. Husband is sprawled on the sofa, hogging the remote and making me wish that it were Tuesday. Me? The usual. Housework, shower, makeup, hair... Puter. Maybe I'll go along when Husband picks up Son. I will get out of the house for a few minutes, that way.

The sandwich I just had for lunch finally did it's job. I am no longer feeling hungry. Thank you. :D

I can't think of one more little thing to yap about, right now.

4 comments:

  1. "Now, I am so hungry I could eat a horse. From the ears down. While it is running."

    This struck me sooo funny! Thanks for the belly laugh. :-D
    Loretta
    =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had slim fast this morning and was ready to eat my own arm two hours later. Ugh. Guess I'll be sticking to the high protein diet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the french eat horse...they say it tastes like chicken.

    HOpe your hip feels better. There is nothing worse than wanting to exercise and not being able to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get pain in my joints every now and then, makes it rough. I'm glad you didn't eat the horse! lol

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! :D I love comments, enjoy discussion and debate. I wear my big girl panties and welcome constructive criticism. I do not accept anonymous comments. Not because I can't take the heat. I can. It is because I believe that if you are going to say it, you need to have the balls to put a name to it.

Please do not spam my comments. If you would like for me to check out your blog, if you follow me/have me on your blogroll and would like me to follow you/add you to my blogroll, please shoot me an e-mail with your blog URL. I will come visit :). Same goes if you are a company or PR. Please shoot me an e-mail. You can find my address in the contact tab at the top of my blog page. Thank you. :D