Sunday, May 30, 2010

Whew!

Got through the day in fairly good order. I was a little askeered, for a bit... Thinking that I might go crazy at the trough. I didn't. I am still feeling a little growly, but I think it is a bounce from not being hungry for a few days and not eating as much as I should have. All of a sudden my bod woke up and said, "Hey! Where's mah fud!" And it spent the rest of today demanding more, quite loudly. lol

I landed at 1408, today. Not too shabby. :D

One more day of this holiday weekend to get through and then Son is off Tuesday then I get my house back to myself. I can't wait.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds as though you may be tired of the testosterone influx from the holiday weekend! LOL Yay for staying on track. I suspect you could whip me into shape (sad and loose it might be these days!) in no time with that fabulous discipline you have!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess you've had all the togetherness you could stand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep. I am so ready to have a male free zone, (excepting the cat...) again. lol

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! :D I love comments, enjoy discussion and debate. I wear my big girl panties and welcome constructive criticism. I do not accept anonymous comments. Not because I can't take the heat. I can. It is because I believe that if you are going to say it, you need to have the balls to put a name to it.

Please do not spam my comments. If you would like for me to check out your blog, if you follow me/have me on your blogroll and would like me to follow you/add you to my blogroll, please shoot me an e-mail with your blog URL. I will come visit :). Same goes if you are a company or PR. Please shoot me an e-mail. You can find my address in the contact tab at the top of my blog page. Thank you. :D