Thursday, April 14, 2011

Kind of a Bullet Post

I decided against linking my blog posts to that site. I went and took a look around and I just don't feel as if we would be a good fit. I am still open to that kind of opportunity, in the future but the site needs to be one that I feel I will gel with well.

Yesterday was a terrific day in food and water land. I am very pleased with myself and have extended my streak, slightly. Today is shaping up well, also. I am loving my food journal phone app. It is so handy and I don't have to worry about keeping a notebook and pen at hand at all times.

It is still a little chilly. I was hoping for warmer but the wind is still too cool for my taste.

I have laundry going. Fur loads, today. So not in the mood... But I am doing it.

Patrick's room smelled like ass when I went in there to dig through his closet and gather lonely hangers. I opened his blind and threw the window open wide to air it out before it stinks up the rest of my little home.  How do guys manage to make a room smell so. bad? I mean, I can open his door and the smell will be palpable. Solid. I can feel it and see it, sometimes. And it sends me reeling and gagging back into the hall. Guys are so fucking gross.

For the record, my room smells like lavender. I buy three bar packages of Yardley Old English Lavender soap and tuck the bars, in their boxes into my dresser drawers. They keep my dresser fresh and smelling lovely, they softly perfume my clothes and they make my bedroom suite smell lovely and girlie. For my walk in closet, I pop the scented wax remains of candles out of their holders (I freeze them for a few hours and upend them and they come right out) place them in a perforated plastic zipper bag and hang the bag in my walk in. My closet always smells like apples and cinnamon and caramel. Since I keep my laundry hampers in there, I would rather smell apples, cinnamon and caramel than dirty clothes. :D

Well... I need to go toss my load of towels into my dryer then get another load in my washer. And my tummy is requesting lunch. So, I will see all you fine, feathered folk, later. 

2 comments:

  1. Good job with all the cleaning! :D It always makes me feel better when my environment is clean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea for a great smelling room...i may need to implement this ASAP

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! :D I love comments, enjoy discussion and debate. I wear my big girl panties and welcome constructive criticism. I do not accept anonymous comments. Not because I can't take the heat. I can. It is because I believe that if you are going to say it, you need to have the balls to put a name to it.

Please do not spam my comments. If you would like for me to check out your blog, if you follow me/have me on your blogroll and would like me to follow you/add you to my blogroll, please shoot me an e-mail with your blog URL. I will come visit :). Same goes if you are a company or PR. Please shoot me an e-mail. You can find my address in the contact tab at the top of my blog page. Thank you. :D