Sunday, May 1, 2011

Feel Like a Laugh?

My mother e-mailed this to me. Thought I would share. :D

Two aliens landed in the  Arizona  desert near a gas station that was closed for the night. They approached one of the gas pumps and the younger alien addressed it saying, "Greetings, Earthling. We come in peace. Take us to your leader."

The gas pump, of course, didn't respond.

The younger alien became angry at the lack of response.

The older alien said, 'I'd calm down if I were you.'

The younger alien ignored the warning and repeated his greeting. Again, there was no response.

Pissed at  the pump's haughty attitude, he drew his ray gun and said gruffly, "Greetings, Earthling. We come in peace.  Take us to your leader or I will fire!"

The older alien again warned his comrade saying, 'You probably don't want to do that! I really think that will make him mad.'

'Rubbish,' replied the cocky, young alien. He aimed his weapon  and opened fire. There was a huge explosion. A massive fireball roared towards him and blew the younger alien off his feet and threw him in a burnt, smoking mess about 200 yards away in a cactus patch.

Half an hour passed. When he finally regained consciousness, he refocused his three eyes, straightened his bent antenna, and looked dazedly at the older, wiser alien who was standing over him shaking his big, green head.

'What a ferocious creature!' exclaimed the young, fried alien. 'He damn near killed me! How did you know he was so dangerous?'

The older alien leaned over, placed a friendly feeler on his crispy friend and replied, 'If there's one thing I've learned during my intergalactic travels, you never mess with a guy who can loop his penis over his shoulder twice and then stick it in his ear.'

 I hope you enjoyed. :D 

10 comments:

  1. LMAO! That is toooooo funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO! I did not see that punchline coming! Thanks for the giggle ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, Erika. That was great and elicited the first smile from me today. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was great!!LOL Thank you for the laugh.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Read what Allen wrote in his blog about you today. You're doing a fabulous job.

    Cute joke. Your mother must know your sense of humor!

    I've read through all of your posts since last week. It's been quite a turmoil for you, hasn't it? Emotionally, I don't know how you've come through it that well. You're very strong, my Ice Queen. Very strong indeed. Congratulations on making it without a huge binge or major eating sessions. You're one of my heroines in this story we're reading.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! :D I love comments, enjoy discussion and debate. I wear my big girl panties and welcome constructive criticism. I do not accept anonymous comments. Not because I can't take the heat. I can. It is because I believe that if you are going to say it, you need to have the balls to put a name to it.

Please do not spam my comments. If you would like for me to check out your blog, if you follow me/have me on your blogroll and would like me to follow you/add you to my blogroll, please shoot me an e-mail with your blog URL. I will come visit :). Same goes if you are a company or PR. Please shoot me an e-mail. You can find my address in the contact tab at the top of my blog page. Thank you. :D