Wednesday, May 11, 2011

For Autumn Leaves

Here is a photo of one of Patrick's paintings. He did this one in oils all in shades of blue with a little white. Needless to say, I love this painting. He did this when he was eleven. He did a few, I have a couple others, his grandparents have one as does his Aunt and Uncle. He hasn't painted since he was twelve. He did it for a while, loved it. Got over it and left it behind.

You can clickety click to enlarge it, if you are so inclined. I'll take pics of and post his other three paintings I have, in coming days.

4 comments:

  1. WoW! That is beautiful and incredible. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I treasure that painting. If my house caught fire, after people, pets and my handbag, I would grab that painting. And my laptop. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one talented artist you have there. This painting is eerily beautiful and calming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am awed by Patrick's talent, Erika! This is so beautiful, so icy and winter wonderland-y! I must confess to being disappointed when kids with this much talent do not continue with their art. My oldest is also phenomenal but she isn't often in the mood to paint these days. I've been painting for years and never turned out such a beauty!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! :D I love comments, enjoy discussion and debate. I wear my big girl panties and welcome constructive criticism. I do not accept anonymous comments. Not because I can't take the heat. I can. It is because I believe that if you are going to say it, you need to have the balls to put a name to it.

Please do not spam my comments. If you would like for me to check out your blog, if you follow me/have me on your blogroll and would like me to follow you/add you to my blogroll, please shoot me an e-mail with your blog URL. I will come visit :). Same goes if you are a company or PR. Please shoot me an e-mail. You can find my address in the contact tab at the top of my blog page. Thank you. :D