Sunday, December 26, 2010

On Track and Feeling Fine

Mostly.

Calories for the day: 1120. Water slurped: 4+ quarts. No walk.

I slept funny the other night and when I woke up, I knew that I was going to be in for some trouble. I have done this, before and it always results in a major painful spot that takes a while to work out and stop hurting. This is day three and it is really rolling right along. I either kinked a muscle or pinched a nerve, or something. Whatever it is, Gah! Advil, Aleve, hot showers, nothing makes a dent in it. I may have to break down and see a doc if it doesn't ease up, soon.

Other than that, not a whole lot to natter about, right at the moment. I am tired and I hope that I can sleep, tonight. I wish I had some Advil PM to knock me out.

I'll see you all int he morning. :)

3 comments:

  1. Erika, I'm having an issue too. I tend to sleep mostly on my left side but I'm having some pain in my shoulder. It comes and goes but I've lost a little movement and flexibility there. I don't recall injuring it in anyway but now I find that it is more comfortable to sleep on my right side. I'm right handed so at least it isn't affecting my ability to get things done. I hope you find the problem soon. I will be seeing my doc next month and will ask about it then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having trouble with sleep also but not from pain ... I've been having nightmares or will just randomly wake up several times in the middle of the night to look at the clock and then go back to sleep. It's getting on my nerves!

    Doesn't it suck how lack of sleep, or trouble sleeping, has such a major affect on weight-loss yet all the bloomin' exercise we do doesn't necessarily help us sleep better? Wine helps me sleep GREAT but I can't justify the calories very often.

    I'm sorry you're in pain. You mentioned hot showers so I would assume you don't have a tub/have not tried to soak in a hot bath? What about those IcyHot patch thingies that you stick to your skin where you're hurting, or some Aspercream?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh - every time I sleep wrong it ends in a migraine and a chiro visit. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! :D I love comments, enjoy discussion and debate. I wear my big girl panties and welcome constructive criticism. I do not accept anonymous comments. Not because I can't take the heat. I can. It is because I believe that if you are going to say it, you need to have the balls to put a name to it.

Please do not spam my comments. If you would like for me to check out your blog, if you follow me/have me on your blogroll and would like me to follow you/add you to my blogroll, please shoot me an e-mail with your blog URL. I will come visit :). Same goes if you are a company or PR. Please shoot me an e-mail. You can find my address in the contact tab at the top of my blog page. Thank you. :D