Saturday, October 30, 2010

Whoooooosh!

The wind is blowing, today. The trees are swaying and the tall, dry grasses waving back and forth hypnotically. It is warm, in spite of the season and the wind blowing. The trees changing colour tell me that it is the day before Hallowe'en but the warm, sunny day tells me something else.

Yesterday was a good, solid day on track. I ended the day at 1500 and change and I am happy with that. I am ding well today, too. Maybe I am finally past my snotty, sulky, poor little me phase and ready to buckle down and get the job done, again.

I don't know what my problem was, exactly. Part boredom, part tired of it, part "Gee whiz,  have already lost a lot of weight and I should be able to do whatever the hell I want to do!" Include the foot stomp and I think you pretty much have my mental state for a while. Brat.

I suppose that I will have to work though feelings of frustration and grow accustomed to the fact that this is for real, for ever and I am going to have to accept it. At a deep level that apparently I haven't, quite yet. I mean, I get it... This is how I roll, now. But there is a part of me that is resistant, doesn't want to accept this and I think that part of me kicks up a fuss, from time to time and protests her inability to do as she is used to doing.

Bitch'll just have to get over it. lol

Hubby took the in-laws shopping today and I had some time to myself. Just me, the animals and the wind. And the TV.

Hmmm... What do I want for lunch? My husband is eating a ham sandwich and the cat is on the back of the sofa, lurking and stalking, hoping for a tidbit. He will be all over me, tonight. I am planning to have fish for dinner.

2 comments:

  1. I do the same thing - get pissed, bored, tired of the monotony...but it must be done and it is forever. The alternative is really not a choice you know? We can do it....I know we can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we ALL feel that way from time to time. I'm glad you got over it though! (I giggled at the "foot stomp" comment.)

    Has the kitty become one with you this evening (post fish)? hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! :D I love comments, enjoy discussion and debate. I wear my big girl panties and welcome constructive criticism. I do not accept anonymous comments. Not because I can't take the heat. I can. It is because I believe that if you are going to say it, you need to have the balls to put a name to it.

Please do not spam my comments. If you would like for me to check out your blog, if you follow me/have me on your blogroll and would like me to follow you/add you to my blogroll, please shoot me an e-mail with your blog URL. I will come visit :). Same goes if you are a company or PR. Please shoot me an e-mail. You can find my address in the contact tab at the top of my blog page. Thank you. :D