Hey, all the cool kids are doing it, so I might as well, too.
* I had a high calorie day, today. Don't know why... Just needed to, I guess. It wasn't outrageous, less than what I would require to maintain my present weight so no harm done.
* I have decided that the occasional high calorie day is no longer a "Bad Day". Bad day infers that I am bad, that I have done something wrong, that I deserve punishment. None of those things are true. And I don't deserve to be so harsh and mean to myself.
* We walked two miles out at the lake, today. I really wanted to go to the trails at the park but Husband insisted on the lake. Uh... gnats, remember? Well, we went earlier. It was hot and clear and sunny. We finished up just as the sun was going down and the gnats were beginning to rise and swirl.
* I wanted to walk three miles, but thanks to Husband's rhoids and my hip, two was all we could do, today. Actually at the end of a mile, my hip was hollering at me . By the time I got back to the Jeep, it was screaming. I am moving around like a busted down old cart horse, tonight. lol
* Grilled chicken rules.
* You know that guy who yells GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOALLLLLLLLL!!!!! During soccer matches? Someone needs to invite his ass to the Grand Canyon. Then push him in.
* Speaking of the grand Canyon... I have lived in Arizona for almost twenty-seven years and I have never seen the Grand Canyon.
* My head has stopped raging. It is down to a dull roar and I am incredibly thankful. I think that some of my headaches are rebounds from taking Aleve for my hip.
* I am craving chocolate. I think I will round out my day with a sugar free dark chocolate pudding cup. Yum. :D
* I am loving this dry air. Sadly, the humidity is supposed to come back in in a couple of days. Blech!