Sunday, August 29, 2010

A Little Organizing

Thanks to the kind help of Katie J. I have finally figured out how to do more pages at the top of my blog page. Yay! I love it! :D And it was so easy. Why did it confound me for so long? lol

It is a gorgeous day, here. Cooler, windy and dryer than it has been for a long time. I am liking it.

I need to run, right now. We are going to go pick up the Spawn and hit the trail. I hope it is dry enough out there. If not, we will just have to find another place to walk. I need the exercise!

Okay, later, gators. Hugs to everyone!

4 comments:

  1. I've noticed the ability to add pages and was thinking about doing that too. I'll have to play with it one of these days because I really like the way yours turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did have fun, Ann. :D

    Lanie, it is as easy as falling off a log. :D

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! :D I love comments, enjoy discussion and debate. I wear my big girl panties and welcome constructive criticism. I do not accept anonymous comments. Not because I can't take the heat. I can. It is because I believe that if you are going to say it, you need to have the balls to put a name to it.

Please do not spam my comments. If you would like for me to check out your blog, if you follow me/have me on your blogroll and would like me to follow you/add you to my blogroll, please shoot me an e-mail with your blog URL. I will come visit :). Same goes if you are a company or PR. Please shoot me an e-mail. You can find my address in the contact tab at the top of my blog page. Thank you. :D