Thursday, August 5, 2010

Welcome to the Dollhouse

That title is apropos of nothing. I just wanted to say it. lol

Happily, my big bad bloat is vanquished for now. I jumped on my scale for my normal Thursday weigh and I am down to 343. Down 6.4. Yes, I know that some of that is fluid loss but I know that a good portion is fat, as well. It feels good to be seeing the number go down, again. Having it stall or go up is frustrating and a bit demoralising. I am holding out hope that next Thursday I will be out of the 340's. That would be acceptable. :)

It is hot today. I had to fire up my A/C a while ago. It was getting hothothot in my house.

And, I got nothing else, right now. I am sleepy my brain is a bit numb as I was up too early. *yawn*

9 comments:

  1. My weight has not gone down much lately, I just finished my period over the weekend...ugh. I am trying to stay on track more with my eating and I exercise every day. But I get frustrated when the scale does not move much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the weight lost. 6 lbs is wonderful..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the loss, dear. You are doing great! You should go to the tickerfactory.com and create a ticker for your weight loss. It was very encouraging for me to see that little symbol moving downward to my goal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy Crow!! 6.4 lbs. that is AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's WONDERFUL!

    Shoot me an e-mail if you need me to ship you my size 28W and down because you'll be there in a minute! Would rather give them to you than donate them anonymously.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a fabulous loss and I'm rooting for you next Thursday too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're melting! Must be the heat?? lol. How about all the work and effort you're putting into this?

    Your power is like nitro--just a drop is all you need.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! :D I love comments, enjoy discussion and debate. I wear my big girl panties and welcome constructive criticism. I do not accept anonymous comments. Not because I can't take the heat. I can. It is because I believe that if you are going to say it, you need to have the balls to put a name to it.

Please do not spam my comments. If you would like for me to check out your blog, if you follow me/have me on your blogroll and would like me to follow you/add you to my blogroll, please shoot me an e-mail with your blog URL. I will come visit :). Same goes if you are a company or PR. Please shoot me an e-mail. You can find my address in the contact tab at the top of my blog page. Thank you. :D