Friday, September 10, 2010

BYOC




If your local newspaper wrote a story about you, what would the headline be?

Woman Does So Many Loads of Laundry in One Day, Her Washer and Dryer Rebel and Kill Her in Her Sleep

Name one thing you like about being an adult.

The freedom to make my own decisions. Win, lose or draw, my choices are my own. :D

What was your favourite Saturday Morning cartoon when you were a kid?

Scooby Doo. 

When was the last time you told someone how you HONESTLY feel about them? 

I tell my son that I love him often.

Summarize your week in life and Blogland.

I got rid of my puff, found out I can wear clothes I haven't even been able to look at for many years. Lost one point six pounds. I have read some interesting and thought provoking posts. Posts that have resonated with me in different ways. I am slowly beginning to rediscover my inner bitch. And my inner goddess. I have missed them both terribly. And am really happy to see them emerging, even if tentatively, right now. I am beginning to assert myself a little more in my marriage and my husband is starting to listen to me a little more. I had to cut and file all of my nails back, due to breakage of one. No worries, they grow. 

Good lord... I have a pathetic life... lolol

4 comments:

  1. My girlies LOVE Scooby Doo. I LOVE #5....love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny post. I forgot how much I liked Scooby Dooby Doo as well. Choices...we are so lucky we have them, aren't we?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you have a very interesting life. If I didn't I wouldn't read your blog every day. I always liked Fred Flintstone. He kinda reminded me of my dad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the inner bitch/goddess comment. And of course Scooby-Doo, reminds me of Polar. :-)

    Polar's Mom
    www.polarspage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! :D I love comments, enjoy discussion and debate. I wear my big girl panties and welcome constructive criticism. I do not accept anonymous comments. Not because I can't take the heat. I can. It is because I believe that if you are going to say it, you need to have the balls to put a name to it.

Please do not spam my comments. If you would like for me to check out your blog, if you follow me/have me on your blogroll and would like me to follow you/add you to my blogroll, please shoot me an e-mail with your blog URL. I will come visit :). Same goes if you are a company or PR. Please shoot me an e-mail. You can find my address in the contact tab at the top of my blog page. Thank you. :D