Wednesday, June 30, 2010

BYOC Challenge ~~Day 2

In my BYOC last Friday I upped doing something to help my health and weight loss for one day to two, just for my own benefit. My challenge was to do work with light weights twice, this week.

Challenge met for the second day. I did all my arm exercises with one pound weights, added another exercise and more reps.

My house is clean and sparkling, pets cared for, load three of laundry is in the washer and I am now chilling under an air vent and watching my fucking ankles and feet swell. Bleargh! My feet are up and I am pounding water. Fat lot of good it is doing me.

I am so sick of this shit.

Seriously. It's bad enough to be fat. Why do I also have these swelly, puffy, nasty ankles and feet? I have been dealing with this since just before puberty and I am over it. *sigh*

Okay, I wasn't supposed to complain and whine, today. That went well. :p

It is very humid and the clouds are rapidly building and I have been hearing some thunder. I love thunderstorms. If it rains hard and soaks the trails out at the lake, we will just walk the sidewalks out on Willow Creek Road. You have to have a back up plan, dude. :D

5 comments:

  1. I've been falling behind on my blogs but it just makes me really happy to read yours. We all have to vent a little bit sometimes!! Feeling swollen is never fun. You're doing so great with the arm weights and I'm happy to hear you will still want to walk if it's raining :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wellll shit on a stick - or something like that - I am so proud of you! BYOC done! Whatcha gonna promise next week??? I can't wait to find out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. weights two days in a row? you go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go on BYOC challenge!! I've been *trying* to lift weights a little bit. I like that I can track my progress with real numbers.

    And thanks for the idea on the oatmeal. I'm going to check on the regular when I get to the store and try that. I really hope I don't have to stop eating it.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! :D I love comments, enjoy discussion and debate. I wear my big girl panties and welcome constructive criticism. I do not accept anonymous comments. Not because I can't take the heat. I can. It is because I believe that if you are going to say it, you need to have the balls to put a name to it.

Please do not spam my comments. If you would like for me to check out your blog, if you follow me/have me on your blogroll and would like me to follow you/add you to my blogroll, please shoot me an e-mail with your blog URL. I will come visit :). Same goes if you are a company or PR. Please shoot me an e-mail. You can find my address in the contact tab at the top of my blog page. Thank you. :D