Friday, June 18, 2010

Summer Challenge Weigh In



Good morning, chickens. :D

It is weigh in day, once again. I am happy to report a four pound fat loss. Whew! As you will see by the date stamp on my scale photo, I weighed and took the photograph of my scale, yesterday. I have decided that since my higher calorie day of the week is on Thursday, weighing in on Friday is a sucker proposition. One day isn't going to make much difference, fat loss wise to me but weighing in the day after my higher cal day of the week could make a big difference, fluid retention weight wise, since I tend to swell up like a poisoned dog. (Golly, isn't that a lovely visual?)

And I was right. When I jumped on my scale this morning just to see how much fluid I have retained, it was three pounds. Urgh! I think I need a new Thursday plan. lolol

Here is my scale pic:



I am out of the 360's. :D

Progress is being made and I am pleased as punch.


So, challengers, don't forget to weigh in and post!

17 comments:

  1. Great progress! It's always nice mentally to drop into another 10 lb range. Heck, for me, it's great to fall into another 5 lb range!

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you be calling me a chicken! Bwahahahahaha! I am so happy for you Erika - that is a great loss for the week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehe, Katie. :D

    Thank you, gals. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah for you 4 lbs WOWWEEEE. You are doing great. Great loss..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...4 lbs in a week is great!! I've got to get my butt in gear and get back to losing! You go girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is AWESOME!!!! Congrats on the big loss.. Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG - thank God I'm not in this challenge with you...with losses like that I'd never win! YOU ROCK! So happy for you! Keep on keeping on and be well. PS - got my nails done today - thought of you the whole time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what a great week, 4 pounds down. Good job! How encouraging for you.
    Loretta
    =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're doing so awesomely - I am just really learning about fluid retention and not eating certain things or if I do staying away from the scale that day!! lol but that is a really, really great loss!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw, thank you all so much for your support and encouragement. I just love you all. <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job! Congratulations on the weight loss.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Way to go, Erika!! Methinks a new Thursday plan is definitely in order.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I totally agree, Sherry. I think I am about over this one. :D

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! :D I love comments, enjoy discussion and debate. I wear my big girl panties and welcome constructive criticism. I do not accept anonymous comments. Not because I can't take the heat. I can. It is because I believe that if you are going to say it, you need to have the balls to put a name to it.

Please do not spam my comments. If you would like for me to check out your blog, if you follow me/have me on your blogroll and would like me to follow you/add you to my blogroll, please shoot me an e-mail with your blog URL. I will come visit :). Same goes if you are a company or PR. Please shoot me an e-mail. You can find my address in the contact tab at the top of my blog page. Thank you. :D