Sunday, June 6, 2010

Forty Things About Me

I was reading Katie J's blog and she did a Q&A. I decided to play and copied the questions to my blog to answer.


1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?

Closed. When I am trying to sleep, open closet doors creep me out.


2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?

I take them. They are provided to the guests for their use, so I snag those suckers. :D

3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?

Out. I need complete freedom of movement.

4. Would you rather be attacked by a bear or a swarm of bees?

A bear. I stand a better chance, since I am allergic to bee stings.

5. Do you have freckles?

No. A few sun spots, but no real freckles.

6. What is your biggest pet peeve?

Rude behaviour. Would it kill people to use a modicum of courtesy in their dealings with others?

7. Have you ever peed in the woods?

Yes, I have. Many times. lolol

8. Do you ever dance if there’s no music playing?

Yes, as long as I am alone.

9. Do you chew your pens and pencils?

Ew! Gross!!! No! Never!

10. Is it ok for guys to wear pink?

Absolutely.

11. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?

Hot mustard, baby!

12. What is your favorite food?

Chinese food.

13. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?

Gone With the Wind, Always, Star Trek, Down Periscope. (Oh, shut up! lolol)

14. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?

Girl Scout.

15. Can you change the oil on a car?

Nope.

16. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?

I plead the fifth...

17. Ever ran out of gas?

A couple of times.

18. Are you lazy?

Occasionally.

19. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?

The usual... Ghost, witch, princess, Laura Ingalls Wilder.

20. How many languages can you speak?

I only speak English. I took conversational French in Jr. High and had a natural aptitude for the language but I didn't continue to learn it.

21. Who is better…Leno or Letterman?

Letterman.

22. Do you sing in the car?

Doesn't everyone? It's the only place besides the shower I dare sing. I got sick of being classified as noise pollution.

23. Ever eat a pierogi?

A what???

24. First concert?

Alabama. Which still confounds me, since I have no love for Country music.

25. Where would you be able to spend hours and be happy?

On a cold, wild, deserted beach with a book, a camera and a huge Thermos of coffee.

Then I could add peeing on a beach to my list of accomplishments. ;) lol

26. What’s your favorite kind of doughnut?

Anything made by Krispy Kreme. Preferably with caramel in and/or on it.

27. Do you have any tattoos or piercings?

No tattoos... Yet. ;) I have three piercings in each ear.

28. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?

My husband.

29. Are you still friends with the people you knew in middle school or high school?

No.

30. What is the last thing you ate?

Sugar free, fat free Popsicle brand fudge pop. (It was actually quite good. :D)

31. What did you want to be when you grew up?

Interior designer.

32. Name three things that are close to you:

A bottle of water, my Kleenex and my computer.

33. What was your best subject in school? 

English, I suppose. And social studies.

34. What is your favorite restaurant?

Any really, really, really good Chinese restaurant.

35. Any hidden talents?

I am very creative, almost freakishly patient and a very good listener.

36. What is your favourite girl’s name?

Honoura.

37. Would you rather be a rock star or a famous athlete?

Rock Star!

38. What are you wearing right now?

Hey, what kind of questionnaire is this, anyway? lol

I am wearing cotton granny panties, knit capris, a loose, floppy old, stained ugly shirt and I am barefoot and freeboobing.

39. Did you graduate from college?

No.

40. Do you have any nicknames?

Shermie. Bitch. Kardo.


So, there you have it. Random, useless facts about your's truly. :D

3 comments:

  1. Teehee!! I am glad you did this. Not only did I learn more about you, I added a new word... Freeboobing! Bwahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherry, granny panties and freeboobing isn't for everyone. ;) lol

    Katie J, I'm happy I could pass along a new word. :D The first time i heard it... I can't remember where, I knew it would be an instant part of my vocabulary, for the rest of my born days. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting information. I may have to answer those questions too. Freeboobing is not much of a problem for me since I don't fill out a bra anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! :D I love comments, enjoy discussion and debate. I wear my big girl panties and welcome constructive criticism. I do not accept anonymous comments. Not because I can't take the heat. I can. It is because I believe that if you are going to say it, you need to have the balls to put a name to it.

Please do not spam my comments. If you would like for me to check out your blog, if you follow me/have me on your blogroll and would like me to follow you/add you to my blogroll, please shoot me an e-mail with your blog URL. I will come visit :). Same goes if you are a company or PR. Please shoot me an e-mail. You can find my address in the contact tab at the top of my blog page. Thank you. :D