Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hmmm...

Funny thing. I fully expected to be madly, seriously sore and stiff, this morning.

I'm not.

I thought that rolling out of the sack was going to be misery.

It wasn't,

I have a little soreness in my upper thighs and a few muscles in my back and shoulders. But it isn't major. I am not gulping Advil and tottering around, as I thought I would be. I feel good, I have more energy and I am moving around better than I have for a long time. My hips, which have been hurting me worse and worse over time actually feel better, today. I have less pain and discomfort.

This is good. :D

6 comments:

  1. Yeah girl! that rocks, your BODY loves to go for walks!!

    hey it rhymed hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL @ S CAT!

    That is great that you aren't hurting today AND you got some pain relief. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do not gulp Advil.

    Chew it first.

    Yes - I'm a dork. LOVE that you aren't hurting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad that you aren't sore today. That means you body is getting used to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous fabulous! Hoping that today finds you feeling still pretty darned good!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! :D I love comments, enjoy discussion and debate. I wear my big girl panties and welcome constructive criticism. I do not accept anonymous comments. Not because I can't take the heat. I can. It is because I believe that if you are going to say it, you need to have the balls to put a name to it.

Please do not spam my comments. If you would like for me to check out your blog, if you follow me/have me on your blogroll and would like me to follow you/add you to my blogroll, please shoot me an e-mail with your blog URL. I will come visit :). Same goes if you are a company or PR. Please shoot me an e-mail. You can find my address in the contact tab at the top of my blog page. Thank you. :D