Friday, June 4, 2010

BYOC Friday

Draz has a new set of questions for us crazies. I thought that I would answer them, this week. :D

1. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? And why?

That's an easy one. On the ocean. Preferably the Pacific. It doesn't really matter if it is California, Oregon or Washington or even Hawaii. The ocean speaks to me. It pulls me. I don't know what it is but I feel such peace, power and utter contentment when I am on the shore.

2. How old were you when you got drunk for the first time?

Another easy one. I was nineteen. It was my Birthday and a couple of friends took me out and got me plastered. We drank, danced, flirted with boys and then wound up the night by going to one friend's mom"s house, raided her t.p. stash and t.p.'d our boss's house, yard, trees and driveway and cars. And did we ever do a thorough job! He said, later that he got up that morning and actually thought it had snowed. In Phoenix.  lolol

For the record, the getting of me drunk was perfectly legal. I turned nineteen in November of the last year that was the legal drinking age in Arizona.

3. What was your favourite toy growing up?

My Wonder horse! It was a big, plastic horse mounted on springs on a tubular metal frame. I loved that horse. I got so much fun and joy out of that simple, uncomplicated toy.

4. What's your favourite season? And why?

Autumn. I love Autumn. The leaves turning, the temps getting cool and crisp. The feeling and smell in the air. Ripe, red apples and fat, orange pumpkins. Hallowe'en and the anticipation of Thanksgiving and Christmas. Evenings and early mornings by the fire. I could go on and on. :D

5. Repeat question... What blog or blog comment spoke to you or stuck with you the most, this week.

Actually, a couple come to mind. These gals are struggling so much, not just with their diet but with life and everything that is coming down on them and I just want to scoop them up and Help them. And I can't and that frustrates me and I just cry, instead. I read their blogs and I want to comment. I click the comment button and sit there, mind blank while my cursor blinks at me and I just can't form a proper response. I am so lame.

So, there you have it. My Friday Crazy. :D

4 comments:

  1. Interesting answers. Now we know a little more about you. I've always wanted to live in the mountains, I love cold weather and forests. But, I'm content to live here on the wide, open prairie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are not lame - I love it when you comment on my blogs no matter what you say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love answering questions like this...I guess maybe it seems like someone...anyone...might just be interested in me, even if but for a split second. Your favorite toy story reminded me of a couple that I wanted so badly as a kid but never had...a jack-in-the-box, one of those tops that you pull up the center knob and push up and down and the top spins, and believe it or not, one of those stick horses that you could "ride"...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had one of those horses too! Loved it!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! :D I love comments, enjoy discussion and debate. I wear my big girl panties and welcome constructive criticism. I do not accept anonymous comments. Not because I can't take the heat. I can. It is because I believe that if you are going to say it, you need to have the balls to put a name to it.

Please do not spam my comments. If you would like for me to check out your blog, if you follow me/have me on your blogroll and would like me to follow you/add you to my blogroll, please shoot me an e-mail with your blog URL. I will come visit :). Same goes if you are a company or PR. Please shoot me an e-mail. You can find my address in the contact tab at the top of my blog page. Thank you. :D