Friday, June 25, 2010

B.Y.O.C.

Boy, if ever there was a good day for this...

Yepper. I haz me some crazy, today. The scale rocked my world and not in a good way. Probably my own fault... Salt! Gah!

Anyhoozle.

On to the questions.

1. How many piercings do you have?

Just six. Three in each ear. I am seriously considering a fourth in each ear and perhaps a fifth... I like the idea of having four lined up my lobes then one high up, in the curl of the ear, where a pretty, sparkly can peek and wink. (I don't know that name for that particular piercing, I just like the way it looks.) I only pierce my ears... I am all for freedom of choice and everyone doing their own thing with their own bods, but the thought of piercing anything else on mine just squicks me out. lol

2. How many tattoos do you have? If you don't have any, would you get one and what would it be?

I don't have any tattoos. Yet. But I am thinking about one. Since it is something that I want to do when I hit goal, I have plenty of time to think about it and decide exactly what I want. I do know that it will involve flowers, vines. Soft, delicate colours. So soft, so delicate that, if anyone does happen to catch a peek of it, they will wonder if, like a ghost, they really saw it, or not. I love the idea of a tattoo that is strictly for me. One that whispers. Doesn't shout. :D

3. If you have ever suffered from a weight loss plateau, what is your best advice to get past it?

I have never had a plateau.

Hey... Don't start lobbing tomatoes!  I suppose that it is because I have never gotten to that point. I have no doubt that this odyssey will bring me to at least one. When I hit it and get past it, I will be sure to let you know. :D

4. BYOC Challenge. Pick just one thing that you want to do for one day this week to give your weight loss a push.

Besides getting my frakking sodium intake in check? (Puffy old biotch that I am...)

I will do some upper body, arm work with light weights, two days this coming week. Monday and Wednesday. And report it here. If I don't, you may all come and string me up and beat me into unconsciousness with a wet spaghetti noodle.

5. Repeat question: What blog entry or comment really touched you, meant something to you, this week?

That's an easy one. This entry really touched my heart, this week.

So, there you have it. My Friday crazy.

On a stick. :D

6 comments:

  1. Puffy old Biotch! Bwahahahaha - Thanks for the giggle Erika!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are most certainly welcome, m'dear. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. God I love how you talk. I want to steal all your words. "squicks" - love that! You're just the best - stop being so hard on yourself. There is no physical way you gained that weight in fat - it will come off and next week I'll be jealous of you again. You're a calorie counting girl like me so my heart is drawn to you...I'm just so proud of you...never ever give up. Close your eyes....do you feel me holding your hand...cuz I am..you are never alone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had my tongue pierced when my son was a baby. But it irritated me so I took it out. Last year hubs and I went on a date and he got a tattoo and I got a nose piercing. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That blog post touched my heart too. My DH is bipolar and without his meds he would sink into a deep depression that would be difficult to come out of. I thank God for meds. I have two piercings, one in each ear. Never really wanted a tattoo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Draz, squick isn't mine, of course. I just like it. :D You are so sweet and kind, thank you so much for being you and for being here, too. <3

    Kristi, I think that nose piercings are really cute. I hope that you enjoy yours. :D

    Hey, SM, time to let loose your inner wild child. ;) :D

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! :D I love comments, enjoy discussion and debate. I wear my big girl panties and welcome constructive criticism. I do not accept anonymous comments. Not because I can't take the heat. I can. It is because I believe that if you are going to say it, you need to have the balls to put a name to it.

Please do not spam my comments. If you would like for me to check out your blog, if you follow me/have me on your blogroll and would like me to follow you/add you to my blogroll, please shoot me an e-mail with your blog URL. I will come visit :). Same goes if you are a company or PR. Please shoot me an e-mail. You can find my address in the contact tab at the top of my blog page. Thank you. :D