Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Just a Quickie

I don't really have all that much to yap about. I am doing fine, eating is on track and I am flying straight and level. :D

It is hot, in the mid nineties tho we are expecting a refreshing little cool down, this weekend. Maybe we can keep the aor off for a day or two. That would be a nice break for the electric bill.

So, that is about all I have at the moment. If I think of anything worth writing, I'll be back to natter.

Off to read your blogs and catch up with everyone.

Ta, for now!

6 comments:

  1. ick. I live in Michigan because I can't stand heat. I can't imagine being Arizona in the summer! Is it dry heat, at least? :)

    The only thing that saves me on hot days is a light, flowy dress. I'm too insecure to wear them out of the house... but I certainly spend all day in them at home!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy Jo, some of the time it is a dry heat. Until the Monsoon starts up and it get humid as hell to go with the heat. The thunderstorms we get from those conditions can be magnificent, tho. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Amy Jo! Though admittedly, I also miss living in Tucson...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so over Arizona. If we could go elsewhere, I would be out of here like a shot.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! :D I love comments, enjoy discussion and debate. I wear my big girl panties and welcome constructive criticism. I do not accept anonymous comments. Not because I can't take the heat. I can. It is because I believe that if you are going to say it, you need to have the balls to put a name to it.

Please do not spam my comments. If you would like for me to check out your blog, if you follow me/have me on your blogroll and would like me to follow you/add you to my blogroll, please shoot me an e-mail with your blog URL. I will come visit :). Same goes if you are a company or PR. Please shoot me an e-mail. You can find my address in the contact tab at the top of my blog page. Thank you. :D