Saturday, June 5, 2010

Caturday

Hello gentle readers I hope that you are all having a terrific weekend.

So, yesterday wasn't a total blowout and I didn't do as much damage as I feared. I landed in under 1800 calories, which, at my weight isn't a big deal. But the fact that I allowed myself to slip into disordered thinking and eating, if only briefly, is. But I am learning from my mistakes and I hope that in the future, I will be even less likely to do something to harm myself. :)

It is a lovely day, here. It is going to be hot. Today's high is supposed to be 94 degrees. I suspect it might end up going a bit higher. We are now officially into air conditioning season and the lovely electric bills that go with it. APS charges a fortune for electricity in this state and in the Summer, they jack up the rates. It sucks and if I had another choice for power, I would go for it. Unfortunately I am stuck with these wallet draining vampires.

Well, I need to get some breakfast and get into the shower. I'll be back later to read blogs and perhaps yap at you a bit more.

4 comments:

  1. Okay - you can smack me BUT where did your nail pictures go? I love them and thought I followed your nail blog but I must not have! Can you leave a comment on my blog and tell me - they were so fun to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was a small kid and we first moved to the Valley we used a water cooler instead of AC. The house didn't have central air. It made it extremely humid. I'm glad that you didn't mess up on your eating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And all I can think of is how good spaghetti sounds right now. Darn that Spaghetti Cat anyway...

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! :D I love comments, enjoy discussion and debate. I wear my big girl panties and welcome constructive criticism. I do not accept anonymous comments. Not because I can't take the heat. I can. It is because I believe that if you are going to say it, you need to have the balls to put a name to it.

Please do not spam my comments. If you would like for me to check out your blog, if you follow me/have me on your blogroll and would like me to follow you/add you to my blogroll, please shoot me an e-mail with your blog URL. I will come visit :). Same goes if you are a company or PR. Please shoot me an e-mail. You can find my address in the contact tab at the top of my blog page. Thank you. :D