Monday, June 28, 2010

Humid!

Yuk! It is humid and still 85 degrees. Methinks the Monsoon is trying to get something going.

I could really feel the humidity during my walk, tonight. But I got it done. :D  It wasn't too bad, since we had a heavy, low, dark cloud cover and a bit of wind. Curtains of verga fell from the underside of the clouds tho none of the moisture was hitting the ground. A few tiny, very cool drops hit my arms, bringing the promise of rain, sometime in the future.

I am on track with my calories. I am not sure what I am going to have for dinner... Oatmeal, maybe? I don't know what I am in the mood for. We'll see when I actually start feeling hungry.

5 comments:

  1. I love the AZ monsoon season! Hope you do too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain I live in CT and the humidity makes me want to do nothing but be a blob. I did the biggest loser work out in front of my AC and was still super disgusting. Today is the same and I am going to force myself to go the gym during my kids nap time (hubby is home all summer with us)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherry, you know I do. :D I really love the storms, the thunder, lightening, wind and especially the rain! :D

    Momma Hunt, humidity makes me nuts. lol You can never feel cool or dry or comfortable and let's forget what it does to our hair! I get all disgusting when I exercise in humid weather, too. Thank goodness for lovely, cool showers afterward! It is great that you have your husband home for the Summer to help with your kiddos. Makes it much easier, I suspect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erika - Here is the link to Mrs. Fatass's blog.

    http://didijusteatthatoutloud.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. Love the festive background!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! :D I love comments, enjoy discussion and debate. I wear my big girl panties and welcome constructive criticism. I do not accept anonymous comments. Not because I can't take the heat. I can. It is because I believe that if you are going to say it, you need to have the balls to put a name to it.

Please do not spam my comments. If you would like for me to check out your blog, if you follow me/have me on your blogroll and would like me to follow you/add you to my blogroll, please shoot me an e-mail with your blog URL. I will come visit :). Same goes if you are a company or PR. Please shoot me an e-mail. You can find my address in the contact tab at the top of my blog page. Thank you. :D