Saturday, January 22, 2011

Attack of the Puff Monster

I got on my scale this morning and...

Nothing. No change. Same as last week. I knew that was likely to be as I am very puffy, this morning. My ankles and hands are swollen. Blech! Yuk! So, thanks to the puff, I am likely to report no change in weight, tomorrow. Even tho I am on track and obviously I lost fat, since this fluid weight has to be replacing something.

Fuck!

See, this is what you get when you fuck up your bod with obesity. Screwed up functions.

Blech!

I just have to accept it. And then dump the bloat and next week's fat and really blow the socks off my scale, next week. :P

Another sunny, pretty day. It should warm up nicely. I wish this cough would go away. It would be a nice day for a walk. I still can't exert myself without coughing my head off. Stupid 'flu.

Okay, I am going to start gulping water.

Later, gators.

3 comments:

  1. Freaking Puff Monster... and the flu too, double trouble.

    Yes, water to the rescue, rest too; speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I HATE those weigh ins. :( But don't let it get you down. Keep fighting!!!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! :D I love comments, enjoy discussion and debate. I wear my big girl panties and welcome constructive criticism. I do not accept anonymous comments. Not because I can't take the heat. I can. It is because I believe that if you are going to say it, you need to have the balls to put a name to it.

Please do not spam my comments. If you would like for me to check out your blog, if you follow me/have me on your blogroll and would like me to follow you/add you to my blogroll, please shoot me an e-mail with your blog URL. I will come visit :). Same goes if you are a company or PR. Please shoot me an e-mail. You can find my address in the contact tab at the top of my blog page. Thank you. :D