Thursday, January 13, 2011
You Like Me! You Really Like Me!
Thank you, everyone who decided that I deserve this lovely award. I am grateful and so touched. I am also a little... Flummoxed. Stylish? I? Not at present. :P
Maybe one day.
I have thanked the lovely ladies who gave this award to me in their comments. And I am lazy, sick and whiny so I am not going to link. *neener*
I am to share seven things about myself that I might not have, before. Hmmm... Let's see...
1. I can't stand to wear anything tight or up high around my neck. Turtlenecks freak me out, I don't even like crewnecks, I am constantly tugging at them. Choker necklaces are a no-go, don't even think about putting your fingers or hands around my neck, for any reason.
2. If I lived in a vital, urban area, I wouldn't bother to own a car. Walking and public transportation would work just fine for me. I could always rent a car for the occasions I needed one.
3. That brings me to the fact that I can't stand living in the boonies or small towns. Even Prescott is too small, "countrified" in my not so humble opinion. I am a city girl, through and through. And I would give my bottom dollar to live in a large city, again.
4. Rude behaviour is my biggest pet peeve. When did it become so terribly unfashionable to be polite and civilized, I ask you?
5. I like to iron. Set up a board, give me a good iron, plenty of water for steam, some spray starch, a pile of wrinkled garments and a TV to watch and I will have a ball.
6. I think that soup is one of the finest foods on the planet.
7. I think that the platform shoes that are oh-so-fashionable, right now are oh-so-ugly. What is so fabulous about heavy, clunky, ungainly shoes with dangerously high heels? I don't get it.
I am supposed to pas this along to fifteen people. But you are all beating me to it. So, I am going to take the easy way out, (remember, I am sick and whiny!) and give this to everyone who didn't receive it, directly. I think that you are all stylish, fabulous, gorgeous, smart, funny. And did I mention fabulous? And I am tickled to death to have the opportunity to read your blogs and get to know you.
Okay, I have to run. I need to get my husband's uniforms out of the dryer and I have to pee. Water, you know. ;)