Sunday, January 9, 2011

Phase Four Week One Weigh In

Hello everyone. How are your enjoying your weekend? Mine has been good. Quiet but as I am slowly, steadily beginning to feel better, it is pretty good.

It got even better when I got on my scale, this morning. 302.0 Down 3.6 for the week. Not too shabby. Not too shabby at all.

To be perfectly honest, I was hoping to have finally cracked that damned 300 pound floor. The one I have been digging and working toward for the last year. I am so. Close! I am pretty sure I will break through this week. My next weigh in should begin with a two. Not a three.

So. Close!

I am hoping that I am doing well enough to get the all clear from my doc to start walking, again. I am feeling the urge to get out there. Maybe that is my bod telling me that I am recovering. :D

Cup of java number one is down and water is following in fast succession. I am trying to decide between oatmeal and eggs for brekkie. I'll probably just get at either, when I next walk into my kitchen. I suck at making plans... :P

I just have to say this before I go, this morning. There has to be a special, extra horrible place in the deepest pits of hell for anyone who would run into a crowd and shoot and kill people because he has a problem with their politics. And that place has to be even extra torturous for the monster who would include in that rampage an innocent little nine year old girl. He is nothing but a terrorist. If anyone else was in on this with him, even in an accessory position, they are also nothing more than a terrorist. And they deserve to be caught, prosecuted to the fullest extent of Arizona law. And yes, in case you didn't know, we do have the death penalty in this state. And I am all for him/them dancing to that tune. Terrorism in any form, for any reason is utterly unacceptable and must be dealt with. Swiftly. Harshly.

9 comments:

  1. Erika,
    You must be so pleased. I know you are disappointed not to see the 2 in front of the number but your loss this week was great anyway. If I had any money I would bet on your seeing that two next week. I want to see the 150s instead of the 160s. It is coming off slower now but mostly is due to my lack of sticking to the plan. Hopefully that is remedied and I will have a better week this coming week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you sit at home, do nothing at all, except eat at plan and drink at plan you will hit the 290's this week. You can not fool with math, ever. Hopefully you will add some movement with approval...Great stuff !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome progress in this new year! I have no doubt, whatsoever, that you'll be in the 290s next week, as long as you stick to your diet plan. This is going to be the fun part, watching the scale slide downward in 2011. I can't wait to see your progress!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great weigh in and amen to your last paragraph.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great loss for the week even with being really really sick! I know next week you will see that start with a two!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are soooo close to the 2's! I believe you will make it next weigh-in. I agree with your comment about the special place in dark hell for people who kill innocent people because of their political views. We need to pull together for the future of our grandchildren in this country.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome job on the loss! You will see the 200's next week!

    I haven't read the whole story about the shooting (strangely, they don't show the news on the Disney channel..lol). But there is absolutely no excuse for killing innocent people.. none. So Amen, sister... I totally agree with your last paragraph.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job on the weight loss! Next week should be a great week! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You ARE so close. You'll be there in no time. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! :D I love comments, enjoy discussion and debate. I wear my big girl panties and welcome constructive criticism. I do not accept anonymous comments. Not because I can't take the heat. I can. It is because I believe that if you are going to say it, you need to have the balls to put a name to it.

Please do not spam my comments. If you would like for me to check out your blog, if you follow me/have me on your blogroll and would like me to follow you/add you to my blogroll, please shoot me an e-mail with your blog URL. I will come visit :). Same goes if you are a company or PR. Please shoot me an e-mail. You can find my address in the contact tab at the top of my blog page. Thank you. :D