Friday, January 28, 2011

Yesterday....

All my troubles seemed so faaaaar away...

Is that song stuck in your head, now? ^^

It is stuck in mine. :P

So, good day, yesterday. Got in all of my water and was only over by 20 with my calories. I know that 1200 means 1200 but I seriously doubt that 20 calories will make any difference. Tho over the space of a year...

Okay. I was over. And I need to work harder to be better on track.

I got a new toy, today. A Verizon LG Vortex phone. It runs on Android and it is such a cool phone. 3G wireless Internet, e-mail, apps galore and more to be had... I have a lot to learn, now. My last cell phone was a Razr, so all this new-fangled stuff the kids are playing with is all new to me. I have to learn how to use the Internet on my phone, how to access, read and post to my blogs, take and store and send pictures and video, synch my music to my phone from my 'puter, do e-mail, text, Facebook... Hell, maybe I'll even do Twitter. Maybe. :D  I am going to be a busy beaver for a while. Now I don't have to buy an MP3 player! I can just move my music playlist from my PC to my phone. Yay! My phone is charging, right now. Then I can settle in for some serious getting to know you.

Touchscreens rule, BTW. I just have to figure out how to best use it with my nails. lol

It is pretty and sunny, today. A little chilly but very nice. My cat is taking advantage of the open window, sitting on the sill and enjoying the fresh air and watching birdies. He sure loves an open window. It is the closest he is allowed to going outside. Yes, I am one of those indoor cats stay indoors people. I just believe it is safer for him. Also, he was a former wild boy and just a short period of time outside causes him to revert and then he has to go through the adjustment to house living period all over again, which is hard on him. So, indoors he stays.

I am slurping my water. On track with my food. And I need to go close that frakking window. Brrr!
  
Less coughing, today. Breathing is loosening up, too. I am going to try walking on Monday and see how it goes. Hopefully I will finally be well enough and good to go.

4 comments:

  1. Glad you are feeling better, Erika. Keep up the healing and be yourself soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm such a weirdo. I get so excited when I hear someone got an Android phone. I credit mine a lot for my weight loss success. One of my favourite apps is called Cardio Trainer. You should check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the single ladies, all the single ladies, now get your hands UP!

    Is that in your head now!??! Turn about is fair play, missy!!! ;-)

    My hubs loves new phones, so I will tell him about your vortex if you like it that is...everytime I think about getting another I think about the damn learning curve and instruction manuals.

    I hate reading that crap. If they could make a phone that just tells you what to do...hmmm..now that's an invention!

    Polar's Mom
    www.polarspage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh... I love tech. So addictive!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! :D I love comments, enjoy discussion and debate. I wear my big girl panties and welcome constructive criticism. I do not accept anonymous comments. Not because I can't take the heat. I can. It is because I believe that if you are going to say it, you need to have the balls to put a name to it.

Please do not spam my comments. If you would like for me to check out your blog, if you follow me/have me on your blogroll and would like me to follow you/add you to my blogroll, please shoot me an e-mail with your blog URL. I will come visit :). Same goes if you are a company or PR. Please shoot me an e-mail. You can find my address in the contact tab at the top of my blog page. Thank you. :D