Thursday, January 13, 2011

Bleargh!

I am definitely infected. I woke up this morning with a sore throat, a deep, painful, racking cough, pounding head and my ears are kinda achey.

Waaahhh!!! I can't catch a break, right now. I was just feeling better from the frakking shingles when I get a nasty frakking cold. I have no energy, just walking around my house makes me hack up a lung and my head is pounding to an African dance rhythm as I type this. I want my mommy. And a hot cup of soup.

I was perfectly on track, yesterday. 1200 calories on the nose, 51/2 quarts of water. Food and water are on track, today. I have had coffee, soup and an orange. I am about to heat up some more soup. It is the only thing that sounds good, right now.

Okay, I am whiny, negative and did I mention, whiny? I am going to start a load of laundry, unload my dishwasher, give my husband a shout and get my soup. Then I am going to sit here and feel sorry for myself for a while.

Later.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not whiny but I also don't feel my best today. Already decided to take some time off and let the toe heal some more today. My sinuses are still yuck but a little better and I'm doing what I can. Some hot soup sounds WONDERFUL to me but I don't think I have the making for any kind of soup right now. Sigh. Take good care of yourself and feel better soon. I'm so sorry you are getting hit with so much at once. Hugs:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry you are feeling so rough - I hope you feel better soon. I'll be following your blog to see your progress. Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! :D I love comments, enjoy discussion and debate. I wear my big girl panties and welcome constructive criticism. I do not accept anonymous comments. Not because I can't take the heat. I can. It is because I believe that if you are going to say it, you need to have the balls to put a name to it.

Please do not spam my comments. If you would like for me to check out your blog, if you follow me/have me on your blogroll and would like me to follow you/add you to my blogroll, please shoot me an e-mail with your blog URL. I will come visit :). Same goes if you are a company or PR. Please shoot me an e-mail. You can find my address in the contact tab at the top of my blog page. Thank you. :D