Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Frozen

It's funny... Sorta. That I am so much colder this Winter than I was last year. Then, while I was reading this post it hit me. Duh! I am almost one hundred pounds lighter than I was, last Winter. I have less insulation.

Granted, I still have a gracious plenty insulation. But I have a lot less then I used to have and I am feeling it, this year.

Weird.

Being this cold.

I'm sure I'll get used to it.

I am at just over 1100 calories and all but one tumbler of water is down. I need to go jump in the shower and wash my hair. I'll take another quick shower in the morning but not having to deal with all this hair will save me a lot of time getting ready.

I have decided to not eat or drink my coffee, in the morning. I'll just drink water, that way if the doc decides to draw blood, I won't have eaten. Save a step and some time. I can chow when I get home. And have my java, of course.

Okay, I don't really have anything of substance to say. I am just typing to hear my keys click. :P

2 comments:

  1. It's not so nice (in theory) to have less insulation in the winter, but it's very nice in the summer! (Or it will be for me when I get there...) There's only so far you can decently or legally strip down, especially in public! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck at the appointment, Erika. I hope things go well. I haven't been really warms since I lost weight either. This winter weather is killing me.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! :D I love comments, enjoy discussion and debate. I wear my big girl panties and welcome constructive criticism. I do not accept anonymous comments. Not because I can't take the heat. I can. It is because I believe that if you are going to say it, you need to have the balls to put a name to it.

Please do not spam my comments. If you would like for me to check out your blog, if you follow me/have me on your blogroll and would like me to follow you/add you to my blogroll, please shoot me an e-mail with your blog URL. I will come visit :). Same goes if you are a company or PR. Please shoot me an e-mail. You can find my address in the contact tab at the top of my blog page. Thank you. :D