Friday, January 7, 2011

Finished Strong

Greetings, Earthlings! I hope that you all had a great day.

I finished mine strong and had a great day. Calories for the day came in at 1181. I drank all of my water. I just had a little snackipoo of a cup of Cheerios and a half a cup of almond milk. 130 calories and a perfect little before bed yummy. I also needed a little something, since I get queasy if I take my meds on an empty stomach.

I felt better, earlier but I am hurting, tonight. I have spasms, again. I had to break down and take a Flexaril. Owie! I am so ready for this to be over with. I have no idea how long shingles lasts. Any time is too long, if you ask me. lol

All rightie, then. I think I am done yammering, for tonight. Goodnight, dearies.

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great day! Hope you get to feeling better soon & have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job! keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the eatz. Feel better soon, okay? Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading your blog. I always loved it on LHC too. Sounds like you are feeling better and that is a great thing! Is Pooky still at his job? How goes it with the DH?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesomeness in motion....
    That's you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you are feeling better today, Erika. I will check back in with you later. Shingles are horrible. My grandmother had them and was absolutely miserable. I hope there are better treatments now. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl I had shingles before and they hurt! Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! :D I love comments, enjoy discussion and debate. I wear my big girl panties and welcome constructive criticism. I do not accept anonymous comments. Not because I can't take the heat. I can. It is because I believe that if you are going to say it, you need to have the balls to put a name to it.

Please do not spam my comments. If you would like for me to check out your blog, if you follow me/have me on your blogroll and would like me to follow you/add you to my blogroll, please shoot me an e-mail with your blog URL. I will come visit :). Same goes if you are a company or PR. Please shoot me an e-mail. You can find my address in the contact tab at the top of my blog page. Thank you. :D