Saturday, January 29, 2011

Caturday

Hello everyone. How's tricks?

Things are pretty fine, in these parts. It is pretty day and it is supposed to warm up, later.

Yesterday was a good food and water day. I came in under 1200 calories and got all of my water down the hatch. I also glugged two big glasses of Crystal Light and two big mugs of coffee. I ended the day nicely hydrated.

*sigh* Weigh in tomorrow. I am not going to lie. I am stressing. I am really fearing the scale, in the morning.

Stupid, huh?

6 comments:

  1. Not stupid. Realistic....we're all scared of that damn thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try not to stress, Erika. Things happen and you have been sick. Don't worry about it and enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stupid, but we're ALL guilty of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Crystal Light. I would rather have it than Kool Aid. Good work and I look forward to following your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even if not happy with the weigh in, gives you the motivation to keep going forward doesn't it? Just to prove to yourself that you can! You are doing amazing, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I once read a book that said:
    "Do - don't stew!"
    You are doing the DO part...
    Don't worry about the numbers....
    They will eventually take care of themselves!
    You are doing great!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! :D I love comments, enjoy discussion and debate. I wear my big girl panties and welcome constructive criticism. I do not accept anonymous comments. Not because I can't take the heat. I can. It is because I believe that if you are going to say it, you need to have the balls to put a name to it.

Please do not spam my comments. If you would like for me to check out your blog, if you follow me/have me on your blogroll and would like me to follow you/add you to my blogroll, please shoot me an e-mail with your blog URL. I will come visit :). Same goes if you are a company or PR. Please shoot me an e-mail. You can find my address in the contact tab at the top of my blog page. Thank you. :D