Monday, January 10, 2011

An Hour and a Half

That is how long I waited in the waiting room to see the doc for about... sixty seconds. Maybe. I am recovering nicely. My residual back discomfort should fade in time and my shingles rash is beginning to ebb away and heal. Once the areas that are rubbed and made sore by wearing a bra are healed enough, I would guess in a few days, I will be good to hit the road and start walking. :D

Finally. By then, the ice covered spots on my sidewalk should also be thawed and clear, too. I'm looking forward to getting out and logging some miles, again.

My blood pressure was spot on normal. And to be honest, I can't remember if I took my BP med, this morning. *shrugs* I'll keep taking it until I talk to my new doc about it on Wednesday. If my pressure is okay without it, I would just as soon not continue with it.

Food is right on track. I have almost 200 calories left to play with. My water is almost all done. I was thrown off schedule by having to leave for a while, but I drank up plenty before I left so I didn't dry out. Phase Four is agreeing with me quite nicely. I'ma like it.

Okay, I don't really have much to babble about, right now. I have my fireplace on and am waiting for it to warm me up. It is chilly-chilly tonight. I am going to cut out coupons.

Talk you you, later. :D

5 comments:

  1. So glad things are looking up, Erika. I hope your back is back to normal by the time the sidewalks clear. I can't imagine dealing with shingles. I remember how miserable it was for my grandmother. Good job with your food today. Have a wonderful night. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love it when you wait forever to see the doctor and get five seconds of their time. *insert eye roll here* Think it usually takes me longer on the phone to book the appointment than the appointment itself lasts. Craziness. Glad you're on the mend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A day well done, darlin'. I am glad you are on the road to recovery too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ack, shingles! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear that you are starting to finally get over this nastey illness. Good for you for staying on track..something like that would make it hard for me to stay on track

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! :D I love comments, enjoy discussion and debate. I wear my big girl panties and welcome constructive criticism. I do not accept anonymous comments. Not because I can't take the heat. I can. It is because I believe that if you are going to say it, you need to have the balls to put a name to it.

Please do not spam my comments. If you would like for me to check out your blog, if you follow me/have me on your blogroll and would like me to follow you/add you to my blogroll, please shoot me an e-mail with your blog URL. I will come visit :). Same goes if you are a company or PR. Please shoot me an e-mail. You can find my address in the contact tab at the top of my blog page. Thank you. :D