Sunday, January 23, 2011

No Change

*sigh*

I drank enough water to float a battleship, yesterday, hoping to banish the bloat. No such luck. It was still all tightly entrenched when I weighed, this morning. I hate this. I hate getting puffy and swelling up and weighing more than I should. *stamps foot and pouts* I work hard, dammit! I stick to my calorie cap, I drink barrels of water. When I am physically able, I walk. Miles. I don't have a cycle. I had that shut down years ago. There is no reason for stupid Puff Monster nonsense. And I am sick of it. I need to talk to my doc about this, I suppose.

It is still weird that I "have" a doc. :P

It is a sunny day, today. It is going to be a little cooler, just into the mid fifties, and some wind but it is supposed to warm back up as the week gets underway. It is a bit freakishly warm for this time of year but I am not complaining. If I don't have to deal with ice and snow and bitter cold temps, that is just fine with me.

I am going to grab another cup of coffee and sulk for a while.

7 comments:

  1. Have your food journal analyzed by someone that truly knows that they are doing. A calorie is not a calorie. It is not just simple math.

    I know how frustrating it can be to work hard and see no change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bummer :( I hate. hate, hate bloat, especially if you can't pinpoint why it is happening. Lame.

    A funny bloat story-New Years Eve was a bit raucous. There was some fried goodness, salty food, and toooo much drinking. The next day, for giggles, I weighed in and was up 8 freaking pounds! My husband (who ate and drank much more than me, natch) weighed in .2 LESS. GAH!

    Hope the bloat goes away QUICKLY! Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope this week is better for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope the bloat monster goes away soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're doing the right thing....keep at it...don't give up. It will work...it will. I believe in you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Caffeine? Maybe you do need a diuretic from doc... Bloat monster is a bitch-sorry dude.


    Polar's Mom
    www.polarspage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you are watching that salt intake, Erika. Sodium does hide amongst things. Anyway, hoping today is a good one for you! I'm already for the next weekend and I haven't started Monday. I just get so tired!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! :D I love comments, enjoy discussion and debate. I wear my big girl panties and welcome constructive criticism. I do not accept anonymous comments. Not because I can't take the heat. I can. It is because I believe that if you are going to say it, you need to have the balls to put a name to it.

Please do not spam my comments. If you would like for me to check out your blog, if you follow me/have me on your blogroll and would like me to follow you/add you to my blogroll, please shoot me an e-mail with your blog URL. I will come visit :). Same goes if you are a company or PR. Please shoot me an e-mail. You can find my address in the contact tab at the top of my blog page. Thank you. :D