I received an award for this blog! Thank you so much to First Steps. I am honoured and deeply appreciative.
The rules are as follows:
1. Thank the person giving the award.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 blogs.
4. Let your nominees now about the award.
Seven things about myself:
1. I am the second eldest of seven children.
2. I worked as a casino dealer and pit floor person.
3. I am a TV junkie. And I loooove reality TV. The Amazing Race is one of my all time favourite shows and I never miss The Real Housewives of... Wherever.
4. I am a bit of a neat freak.
5. I love to read and often have two or three books going at the same time.
6. I am a multitasker extraordinaire.
7. I held a man at gunpoint when I was a teenager.
Nominations will take a little time. Please bear with me. :D
Another hot, humid day. Blech! I am so over Summer, now. I am ready for Autumn. I enjoy a new season for a little while, then I am ready for it to change. Except for Autumn. It is my favourite season and could last half the year, as far as I am concerned. Summer is fun until it gets nasty hot and humid. We are there now and it makes me long for cooler days, crisp nights, changing leaves.
I am feeling a little better and it is time to hit the trail. I took an Aleve today and wow! That stuff made me feel much more comfortable. Naproxin Sodium is especially effective for joint pain and discomfort and I don't know why I didn't try it a long time ago.
Shit! I just broke my headband. It was a cheap-aloo bit of plastic nonsense but I wore it a lot and now it is trash. *sigh* You get what you pay for.