Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Twenty-Nine Minutes

That is how long it took me to pound out two miles, today. I felt great and was actually kind of raring to go farther. I think it may be time to start extending my distance, again. Maybe for a while I can alternate longer and regular distances and see how my poor old bod holds up.

After my last near week of higher calorie days, I think I finally got my shit together. I am nicely back on track and under my target range a tad. I'll get back to where I am supposed to be. Just adjusting.

Okay. Where the heck is the rain? We get humid, nasty mornings, a few towers go up, then fizz... The air dries out and the wannabe storms die fast and quiet. And meanwhile it is raining like crazy up in Flagstaff.

No fair!

I want rain!!!

And thunder and lightening and wind!

And rain!!!

*stamps foot and flounces into the kitchen to get a fudge pop*

Good night, Lovebugs. <3 <3

4 comments:

  1. Ha ha Erika...you crack me up! I can just see you stomping your feet and pouting into the kitchen. I'd complain about our heat but the highest we've gotten is barely 90...and it's a dry heat...so I won't complain LOL.

    One of these days I might have to take a road trip to Arizona and go for a walk with you. I have always wanted to see AZ...I tell DH all the time that I refuse to spend another winter here and we're moving to Arizona. He doesn't think I'm serious. He should learn not to doubt me. LOL.

    Anyway...you'd walk me in the ground. It takes me 45 minutes to do 2 1/2 miles on the treadmill....would take me a lot longer than that on a trail. I'm going to catch up with you...it's a goal...you keep me going!!

    And while I'm here I just wanted to mention your last post about your marriage and just say that I can completely relate to you. I've been there...when you said 'I don't see us being together another 5 years' I was like holy crap I've said that! Not with my current husband but with my ex. It got to the point that I really didn't even want to come home because I'd rather rip his arms off and beat him with the bloody stumps as to have to spend 5 minutes in the same room with him. I got my shit together and kicked him out. Life has gotten better and better ever since...don't regret it for a minute!!

    So..if you just want to vent or talk holler at me. I think my email is on my profile, if not let me know and I'll get it to you.

    Sending good thoughts your way....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on the rain. Our forecast has called for rain all this week. I haven't seen a drop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you made me laugh
    you made me, too, wanna stamp my feet as we are LONGING fer the rain in texas too.
    and yes.
    you made me remember I DO have some bluebunny sugarfree fudge pops here...


    MizFit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent work! Congrats on getting back on track!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! :D I love comments, enjoy discussion and debate. I wear my big girl panties and welcome constructive criticism. I do not accept anonymous comments. Not because I can't take the heat. I can. It is because I believe that if you are going to say it, you need to have the balls to put a name to it.

Please do not spam my comments. If you would like for me to check out your blog, if you follow me/have me on your blogroll and would like me to follow you/add you to my blogroll, please shoot me an e-mail with your blog URL. I will come visit :). Same goes if you are a company or PR. Please shoot me an e-mail. You can find my address in the contact tab at the top of my blog page. Thank you. :D